•  

•  

•  

explain how we are ***.

are we in the relegation zone?

no didn't think so.

are we stronger defensively

Yes

do you have the attitude of an 11yo facebook follower who knows nothing?

yes.

Don't feed the troll! Let him starve.

Yes definitely. The boss has to be in charge and not let players standards slip. It was interesting that when Carayol was subbed off Karanka put his hand on him and spoke to him for about 5 seconds on the side of the pitch.

So people that went to today's game, do you think Karanka's decision to drop Muzzy is justified after seeing how well he played?

I suppose it depends which view you take on it really. Did he play well as a response to being dropped or would he have played this well in the previous games had he been picked? If we'd won the previous games then to my mind it would be a clear case of his decision being justified but of course we didn't so who knows. He played well today and helped us win and that's enough for me.

in Muzzy's interview he definitely seemed very pleased with how things have turned out, sounded like AK's words to him were very positive, although he obviously wouldn't reveal what was said.

Yes it looked like Carayol was listening intently and Karanka was giving him praise. There was no sense of bitterness, tension etc.

Carayol will probably understand that Karanka wants him to improve so he dropped him for his own sake to keep focus.

He needs to lay down the law and we don't have much to play for, so hopefully we will something similar with AA.

I make AK's decision's spot on when it comes to players training.We cannot have individuals wanting to do their own thing and others doing as the manager and coach's want them to do. It would not be long before the whole squad see this and want the same. Then were would we be. If AA wants to train a certain way then stay behind and do it after the others have gone.I remember a little story in the EG about Ravenelli he used to train with the squad then stay behind till late afternoon practising his shooting sometimes on his own sometimes with others. Don't think anyone is asking to much from these lads and they get a decent wage for the enjoyment they have.

Is there a medical expression fot this condition of blind Karanka love we get on here? Basically we are *** and he picks and coaches the team.

Although I never see the team in training , when they are effing fantastic, so Perhaps I could be wrong. It's a shame the league don't hand out points for how good you are in training Karankas regime would be top, oh hang on except for all those other teams.

how on earth is this cretin still being allowed to post on here:(

i guess it is called freedom of opinion.

I am expressing my genuine opinion and I am a very disappointed boro fan.

In answer to why are we ***, well a million hours without a goal for one thing. We got ourselves in contention and then blew it, hopefully results will go our way but the chances are slim.

( more explicitley, we are ***e because our passing is slow and laborious with no incision or cutting edge, we are a plodding championship team.)

Although thank god we aren't as bad as England who regard every pass as a photo op and nothing else.

Wow are we censoring posters now Beamish? Are only certain people allowed to post on this forum now?

To start referring to people as cretins, purely because they hold an opposite opinion to you, and maybe to most of the fans on here, is a dangerous path to go down. I myself am not happy with the way the club is going, I don't think that Karanka is all that and I disagree with quite a few of his decisions. I also think that some of his man-management is slightly counter productive and maybe shows his lack of experience.

It seems as though Grimley has been banned now, I've no idea why, as I haven't been on here for a few days and I haven't trawled through the many new threads. Once I have, I'll make a comment on that, but we can't keep banning anyone with anything vaguely controversial to say, this forum will get duller by the week if we take that approach.

I think he was banned because he doesn't rate Karanka.

Is that what you really think?

Yes.

I don't remember him insulting anyone or breaking the forum rules? He made his points and at least provided some actual reasoning for them.

Why don't you tell me why you think he deserved to be banned?