oneBoro Forum

Boro vs t'Owls (A) 0-1

1) no

2) a tense nil niller, unless we paly the team listed below.

3)---------------Steele----------------

Varga------Woody--Gibson-----Friend

---------------Chalolobah-----

Adomah--------Ledesma----------Carayol

-----------Tomlin- ----Graham---------------

4) green

5) Assur

6) 26mph (African)

7) Something from the olden days, that we don't like to talk about.

8) Curtis' Mane is lionesque

9) That's just childish

10) Possibly, too many for some!

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesday will be very demotivated after their cuo defeat took the chance of a derby quarter final which they had been building themselves up for - so we really should snatch this one.

However if the game is a mind numbing as others recently can I recommend the Bere's Hot Pork Sandwiches which are sold from a stand in the away end which are as good a spot of food as you will get at any football ground - soaks the beer up great.

Over 1700 last I heard donny smog.

I will be going to this one with my Portuguese friend Goncalo and my beardy friend max. If anyone fancies meeting up pre match that'd be great.

Also I have 3 spare seats in my car coming down from near boro if anyone fancies a lift!

Excellent :). Lived in Sheffield for a little while for uni, but I never went down near t ' Wednesday stadium. I'll look up pubs nearby where we hopefully won't get pulled limb from limb :)

Are you going to the game?

Nope...and to be honest I'm not that bothered.

What do you think the result will be?

1 - 0 win to Wednesday

How would you like to see us line up?

Hopefully not like this...

stock-photo-22108169-men-in-a-police-lineup.jpg

What is your favourite colour?

I'm happy to say its RED!!!. Though I'm also partial to maroon, scarlet, crimson and burgundy.

What is the capital of Assyria?

Assur...according to Wikipedia.

What is the air/speed velocity of an unladen swallow? (specify African or European please)

According to a quite thorough response on Wiki Answers, all Swallows are capable of the same speeds of flight. Cruising speed is around 30-40km/h, while max. speed is around 50-60km/h.

What is a goal?

Its the Olde English term for prison...oh, wait, thats gaol.

Sorry..can't help you there... :(

Does Curtis Main have a fear of haircuts?

Possibly, but my theory is he's more afraid of the 80s band Haircut 100.

George Friend > Brad Pitt?

A close one, but I'll have to go for Gorgeous George as he has that approachable "boy next door" look, while Brad has too much of the "perfect Hollywood look" going on. :D

Is this too many questions?

Yes - now bugger off! :P

I have a stag do in Sheffield this weekend. But am kissing off the Go-Karting to go to the match (is that bad form?). But would be happy to meet up with any Boro supporters for pre match drinks :d

Always quicker to get to Hillsborough to go in from the A61 from the north of Sheffield rather than go through the centre. And just half a mile from the A61 turnoff is The Cock Inn at Birdwell which i always go to because it gets a lot of football supporters and because I have an infantile sense of humour and I like the name. Quick 10 minute drive from there to the north side of the ground where there is easy parking and no traffic. If you see a rotund man with a resigned attitude in there it will be me!

Birdwell is in Barnsley FFP no where near the city and the ale houses! Good name though... Devonshire Cat is in the centre though. I'll be coming in by train and will meet up anywhere.

Good work Uwe, karting should never come before a match when they are taking place in the same place.

I know where Birdwell is Donny - just at the A61 turnoff the M1 - if you follow the A61 from there and go through Grenoside you end up just to the north of the ground within 10 minutes in the car and miss all the traffic coming from the city. Trust me and try it!

No good if you don't have a designated driver mind you.