• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

My halls were opposite where Gatecrasher was (RIP) so it was literally round the corner...I havent been there in years. I used to go The Graduate or the Red Lion in first year, pre my Tav love.

The Pomona has gone too...I used to love that S hole...now it's the new Champs!

Im actually going for a day session in the Tav tomorrow, we get discount drinks as we have given them such good service over the years...it's typical the Boro are in town the same weekend!

Northern Echo's predicted teams for tomorrow

Sheffield Wednesday

Kirkland

Hutchinson Llera Onyewu Mattock

Coke Gardner Palmer Maghoma

Helan Nuhui

Middlesbrough

Steele

Varga Omeruo Woodgate Friend

Whitehead Chalobah

Adomah Leadbitter Carayol

Graham

Sheff Wed subs: Martinez (gk), Loovens, Johnson, Lavery, Best, Oshilaja, Maguire.

Middlesbrough subs: Osorio (gk), Gibson, Butterfield, Tomlin, Ledesma, Main, Kamara.

Referee: Andy D'urso

Prediction

2-0

My halls were opposite where Gatecrasher was (RIP) so it was literally round the corner...I havent been there in years. I used to go The Graduate or the Red Lion in first year, pre my Tav love.

The Pomona has gone too...I used to love that S hole...now it's the new Champs!

Is that the one with the open terrace out front?

Really great place to get smashed during the summer when the weather is nice. I remember in my first year of uni after my exams, going on a 24 hour bender and ending up in there. I only had one exam that term and it happened to be on the first day of the exam period. I spent the rest of those three weeks exploring every single drinking hole in Sheffield and destroying my liver.

Aye, the Graduate is a good pub. Especially the dog bowls. :D

Not a great deal of interest on the match day threads recently :( I can 100% assure you that we will score tomorrow and we will win :)

Just need a couple of wins to get the good feel factor back

A goal would be nice today :) I've totally forgot what it feels like celebrating a Boro goal. Feels like a whole lifetime since we last scored