oneBoro Forum

Boro vs t'Owls (A) 0-1

has graham even had a chance since he came though

PLEASE PLEASE bring carayol back

Sounded like he had a half decent one today but it's hard to tell how clear cut it was without seeing it

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Adomah needs to clear sort himself out as well he's gone awful but nobody seems to be putting any of the blame on him

I think graham will come good before the end of the season

I'd be amazed if he scores more than 3 goals

3 months ago Karanka took over the worst team in England in 2013.

We now look like we're not going to get beat instead looking like we are going to lose or if we where really lucky get a draw from games

Let's not forget that last week and this we were up against 2 top-notch goalkeepers (Kirkland and Butland). Hopefully next weekend we'll be playing against a GK whose name doesn't end in land and we'll score.

Adomah needs to clear sort himself out as well he's gone awful but nobody seems to be putting any of the blame on him

I think graham will come good before the end of the season

I'd be amazed if he scores more than 3 goals

For us, a striker scoring three in twelve is a striker in the form of his life :)

Come on guys, you can't have a go at the manager, you'll be shot down on here!

Unless you've done your coaching badges or been to every match, your wrong!

He played for Real Madrid, don't you know and he's going to bring in all of his mates on loan, from Spain next season and he had no say in this seasons signings, so they aren't his fault either. AK should perhaps start blaming himself, if he wants to keep the players on side for the rest of the season.

Let's not forget that last week and this we were up against 2 top-notch goalkeepers (Kirkland and Butland). Hopefully next weekend we'll be playing against a GK whose name doesn't end in land and we'll score.

We only managed 2 shots on target.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Tony Mowbray nicknamed The Tinkerman by some football experts. Where some of those experts not at pains to point out (week in and week out on this forum) that you should consistently play your best team when possible.