• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Aitor chooses the team but it's up to the team to earn their money. The players are not performing to the best of their ability, the players are not good enough and I for one, cannot wait for the summer clear out.

Probably get a warning for this ..... But unclegrimley you are an absolute tit you only come on here to *** people off

Totally agree, how he has survived this long without being banned is beyond me.

But that's what you get when allow idiots from FMTTM to post on here:(

Aitor chooses the team but it's up to the team to earn their money. The players are not performing to the best of their ability, the players are not good enough and I for one, cannot wait for the summer clear out.

Aitor chooses the team and it's his responsibility to get the players to perform to there best ability.

But he's only been in the job 3 months and has already transformed the defensive side of the team so let's give him time to do the same with the attacking side.

Probably get a warning for this ..... But unclegrimley you are an absolute tit you only come on here to *** people off

Unlikely as you are only stating what a lot of members will probably feel about the comment and that is why a friendly word of advise has been given which hopefully will be taken on board.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and hopefully the originator can perhaps explain his reasoning for the statement which many will see as just a off the cuff dig by a wind up merchant!

Hense my previous comment about not causing a slanging match as we can ignore silly comments:)

Missed this one unfortunately, no internet this weekend in the northern territories of Canada! How did we play? I saw the individual player ratings (thanks by the way lads) but i'm still interested in how the team looked?

Missed this one unfortunately, no internet this weekend in the northern territories of Canada! How did we play? I saw the individual player ratings (thanks by the way lads) but i'm still interested in how the team looked?

Poor, they looked static, with no movement up front, adomah was the only one making off the ball runs for Butterfield to find, kamara repeatedly got the ball and turned back towards his own goal when he had yards of space to run into, and the Butterfield 'goal' basically summed up the whole match for us

Oh and D'urso is a ***

It was horrible to watch. Sheffield kept the ball well but didn't seem very dangerous with it. The first half the back four easily dealt with everything. Second was a bit shaky. Danny Graham was far too isolated. Butterfield and Chabolah were lively. But whitehead was worse than useless. (Not talking about his penalty) he's far to slow and defensive minded. This is what happens when Leadbitter isn't there doing all the ugly work that keeps a midfield ticking over. It was a much more toothless performance than both Watford and Leeds. There has to be a few changes for the next two home games. People were knocking Kei but he was very busy pressing and tracking back. Which in turn left Graham even more isolated

Thats a shame, I felt that we were seeing some progress.. I thought we were quite good against Leeds although we only looked like scoring in the last 15mins. It's frustrating at the moment but ive got faith that we are building to give it a go next year! Hopefully the lads we keep beyond this season will know this system Inside out and we can add players that can play the way Karanka wants them too. Up the Boro

I'm starting to get worried now. Thats 2 matches in a row I've correctly predicted the score...

Missed the match, as I'm currently without a home internet connection, (had to make do with Final Score updates), but its disappointing to read we didn't look up to much.

Interesting to hear Omeruo say that the Ref told them at half time he thought it was in.

Wonder what stopped him giving it at the time? Only realised later in the half upon reflection I suppose?

We are the Boro ?

This will always happen/ every time we played Scum U we either did not get the penalty desivered or they got one not desivered *** i remember one season when we played them twice and had 4 penalty decisions go against us (after 3 the year before) and Wenger of all people claiming that you would never get a penalty against the scum.

How many teams have had a claim for a red card and 3 match ban denied and the ban increased for (frivilous) behavior

how many teams have had 3 points deducted from them by not being able to field a team due to sickness and then being relegated.

how many teams have lost both cup finals and been relegated in the =same year their best striker score 34 goals alone ?

it is wrong for sure but we will always be UNLIKED by the masses

Badger in Asia

What an awful day out this was... I got way too wrecked way too early, then subsequently called DonnySmog a 'little Portuguese slut' twice as I thought his number was my friend Goncalo's. After this I went on to lose my phone and watch the boro lose with some of the worst officiating and one of the dullest games of the season. Butterfield's strike was a goal certainly, and Graham and Kamara both missed sitters. Kamara looked sluggish and afraid to run with the ball or try to play a risky pass and instead opted to take about 10 touches sideways before squaring it, taking all the impetus out of our attack. The few positives to be gleaned from the game, Butterfield looked pretty damn decent and was our best forward thinking player by a long way, the new keeper is a good shot stopper (but couldn't kick his way out of a paper bag) and... Well that's it really... Good luck to whoever has the mext MDT!