oneBoro Forum

Boro vs t'Owls (A) 0-1

Other than no Ledesma and Tomlin starting, I don't really see much wrong with it.

Before anyone mentions it, you know I'm not a fan of Leadbitter so don't even bother.

Ledesma has been poor recently so not disappointed to see him dropped. The team is fineish its the formation I'm not happy with. Why can't we just play 4-4-2?

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd much rather we didn't play 4-4-2. It's archaic and we are trying to build a completely new philosophy here. You don't get that by chopping and changing a formation. Karanka is trying to find the players to fit the formation, you don't do it the other way round.

Also, Ledesma was good when he came on against Leeds.

I'd much rather we didn't play 4-4-2. It's archaic and we are trying to build a completely new philosophy here. You don't get that by chopping and changing a formation. Karanka is trying to find the players to fit the formation, you don't do it the other way round.

Yes find players to fit the formation, but he can't do that in March, what he can and should be doing is using formations that fit the players we have at the minute. In the summer most definitely sign players who will be effective at playing his game, but forcing players to play a system they clearly aren't comfortable with just isn't going to get us anywhere

Other than no Ledesma and Tomlin starting, I don't really see much wrong with it.

Before anyone mentions it, you know I'm not a fan of Leadbitter so don't even bother.

Ledesma has been poor recently so not disappointed to see him dropped. The team is fineish its the formation I'm not happy with. Why can't we just play 4-4-2?

Looks like it is 4-4-2 to me. We wont know until the game starts, which, I think we will win 2-1.

I watched Leadbitter for the full 90 v Leeds besides 1 diagonal to Main every aspect of his play was poor. I dont doubt his commitment I doubt his quality and decision making, Im happy he's benched Im just a little disappointed Tomlins on the bench.

Mejias was always going to start he's Karanka's guy, Steele wont get a sniff for the rest of this season if this guy lives up to what's expected of Real Madrid youth products.

Im going with a 2 0 win with Admomah and Graham scoring, here's hoping.

Yes find players to fit the formation, but he can't do that in March, what he can and should be doing is using formations that fit the players we have at the minute. In the summer most definitely sign players who will be effective at playing his game, but forcing players to play a system they clearly aren't comfortable with just isn't going to get us anywhere

He still needs to find the players at the club who he will be keeping, can't do that by playing a formation you won't be using.

@Muzza_19: Thanks for the support Boro fans really appreciate it! Will keep working hard n hopefully bck involved nxt week! For now hope the boys win

How the hell does Kamara start after one of the worst footballing appearances ever last week? Another blank today which will hopefully be enough to earn a point.