oneBoro Forum

Result V the tractor boys  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Result V the tractor boys

• Win
    • Draw
    • Loss

Do twinkle Twinkle little star and the alphabet song have the same tune?

Yup, as does baa baa black sheep!

Does it? I'm trying to hum one and imagine the other but they aren't fitting.

According to google it does! :p think its the same tune but a different rhythm... or some other musical theory word... I got a D in GCSE music so dont trust me!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cant see past a 0-0 or 1-0 loss sadly

Predicted team...

Graham

Kamara butterfield adomah

Leadbitter chalobah

Friend gibson omerou varga

Mejias

Bench: Steele, Hines, Parnaby, morris, williams, main, ledesma

If it was up to me carayol would be starting but thats not looking likely unfortunately

Would like to see morris and Williams get some game time if possible

"Mustapha Carayol is back in the @Boro squad because of his "impressive reaction" in training, according to Aitor Karanka. @bbcteessport"

If this is true then I hope some people are big enough to admit they were wrong about their reaction to his dropping. If what is said is true then it sounds like it's had exactly the right effect on muzzy.

Carayol in squad, so I'm assuming he'll be on bench. Mejias and Woodgate injured according to Scott Wilson. Shame really, as looks like we'll be using Mejias next season, so needs all the games he can get before summer, and Woodgate has been playing well as of late.

Steele

Varga Omerou Gibson Friend

Chalobah Leadbitter

Adomah Butterfield Kamara

Main

is my guess who Karanka puts out. I'd like to see Carayol, Graham and Ledesma ahead of Butterfield, Kamara and Main but lately you can't really tell with Karanka.

"Mustapha Carayol is back in the @Boro squad because of his "impressive reaction" in training, according to Aitor Karanka. @bbcteessport"

If this is true then I hope some people are big enough to admit they were wrong about their reaction to his dropping. If what is said is true then it sounds like it's had exactly the right effect on muzzy.

Do you have any one in particular in mind, Will?

Why Dimi Whitey?

Unless he's trained spectacularly and the others have all forgotten how to play football, there's no way Dimi starts over either Steele or Mejias I don't think.

I know he said the keeper who trains best plays but still. I think he'd REALLY have to train well.

Do you have any one in particular in mind, Will?

Nope, no one in particular, Karanka got a fair amount of flak from quite a few on here when carayol was dropped. It would appear that Karanka has judged the situation correctly and Carayol has responded with improved effort in training. Storm in a teacup.

Answers From the ipswich fans:

Who do you feel is your biggest threat?

the general consensus was that Paul Taylor would cause us problems, but at the same time Aaron cresswell would be a threat at set pieces.

How do you think you will set up at the weekend, will you put men behind the ball or look to dominate the game etc.

They look to be setting up for a draw

Who do you fear the most from Middlesbrough (not that we look like scoring)

There was the obvious answer of "does bernie slaven still play?" other than that names mentioned were Adomah Carayol Chalobah Graham and Ledesma

What is the best thing about Ipswich (either the town itself or the football team)

They seem to proud of the size of their club in correlation to the size of the town, and the mini doughnuts in the town center.

What disease did cured ham actually have?

A lot of Swine Flu answers again.

somewhat confusingly there was an ipswich fan who's display picture was Massimo Maccarone in a Boro Shirt, am i missing something here?

All answers taken from: http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/297942/boro-game/#18

As long as we have a front four of:

Adomah---Tomlin---Carayol

----------Graham----------

Then I don't mind how we line up behind that, hopefully the drought will come to an end!