• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@GraemeBailey: Understand that Albert Adomah is fully fit, but has been left out of Middlesbrough squad today.

Karanka is starting to wind me up

Just saw it had already been posted, apologies. Can't believe it though, easily our best played this season, may have gone off the boil a bit recently, but surely leave him on the bench to come on as an impact player? Madness

Why is everyone surprised over Steele's exclusion. He's been injured for 3 months, did you expect him to walk straight back into the team?

adomah is our best player and he isnt even on the bench, this bloke is really starting to *** me off now

Why is everyone surprised over Steele's exclusion. He's been injured for 3 months, did you expect him to walk straight back into the team?

he has been back in training for about 3 weeks and played a reserve game too

Adomah has been shocking for the past few weeks anyway, he's contributed with absolutely nothing so his exclusion doesn't surprise me at all

To be fair Adomah has been far far from our best player in the past 2 months or so, in fact he's been poor a lot of the time. Still a very dangerous player on his day though so disappointed he's not on the bench.

Hes been injured for a while but he's publicly said he's ready and has played in a few reserve games. Thats before we even get onto adomah, one of the best wingers in the division. Karanka is really putting his neck on the line

Some real odious comments thrown towards Karanka and very very surprised about that. Interesting line up and all I will say is let's see what happens because it could be a masterstroke by the Manager.

None of us knows what goes on behind the scenes and to abuse Karanka seems to be ott imo

I'm more surprised at Butterfield being dropped. By all accounts he was the best player on the pitch last week, I would have liked to have tried him alongside Leadbitter, especially since there's fitness concerns around Chalobah.

It is very clear to me that the mission from AK is to score a goal and clearly as early as possible..........we have to get this weight of our chest because we are clearly suffering

It is very clear to me that the mission from AK is to score a goal and clearly as early as possible..........we have to get this weight of our chest because we are clearly suffering

We don't exactly have the best track record against Ipswich either