oneBoro Forum

Result V the tractor boys  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Result V the tractor boys

• Win
    • Draw
    • Loss

No we do not AB but what better way to start scoring again especially against a team that always causes us problems.

Hey I have predicted a home loss and without us scoring today but there is method in my madness.........................I hope

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Adomah may have been poor recently, and no disrespect to Atkinson, but surely Adomah is the better option to bring off the bench than an unproven young player?

So you'd rather we had no defensive cover at all on the bench?

Adomah may have been poor recently, and no disrespect to Atkinson, but surely Adomah is the better option to bring off the bench than an unproven young player?

So you'd rather we had no defensive cover at all on the bench?

The point I was making is that if he is playing poorly leave him on the bench to give us an option if we are chasing the game late on (which, sadly, isn't unlikely). Dropping him from the side altogether just doesn't make any sense to me

Did Adomah play mid week?? It is a strange call but still a attack minded line up. Can't wait to see how Tomlin supports Graham.

And coz I'm a 'glass is half full' kinda guy. Happy with one academy player on the pitch and 4 on the bench. I'm sure people wanted that before :s

the reason adomah has been poor lately is because he has been limited to coming off the bench or starting one game and sitting out of two for no apparent reason

Can you give Karanka at least a FULL season before you start writing him off? When we won 5/6 games in a row nobody had a word to say about his team selections and tactics. Our forward players not scoring is not his fault, players are not pulling their weight.

Hey, lets see how Carayol does today.

If dropping them from the squad wakes their asses up then good. He can come back next week and be the AA of earlier in the season.

It's a bold move, but I'm glad we have a manager who isn't scared to drop our "best" players.

Did Adomah play mid week?? It is a strange call but still a attack minded line up. Can't wait to see how Tomlin supports Graham.

And coz I'm a 'glass is half full' kinda guy. Happy with one academy player on the pitch and 4 on the bench. I'm sure people wanted that before :s

Yes he did

the reason adomah has been poor lately is because he has been limited to coming off the bench or starting one game and sitting out of two for no apparent reason

And by no apparent reason you mean the reason that Karanka had consistently given, he is not training well enough. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean there's no reason for it. We only see a fraction of what Karanka sees so I'm trusting his judgement.

I'm glad we've finally got a manager that has the balls to change things up and will only play players on merit, not reputation.

Can you give Karanka at least a FULL season before you start writing him off? When we won 5/6 games in a row nobody had a word to say about his team selections and tactics. Our forward players not scoring is not his fault, players are not pulling their weight.

No one is writing him off

With a academy player on the bench can anyone say what the current issue is with regards to Parnaby...............is he injured, not mentally strong enough or simply out of the equation altogether?

Yes he did

Cheers NB. Maybe it's a bit of fatigue and one eye on Tuesdays match. People keep saying 'for no apparent reason' in regards players bing dropped. It's only not apparent to us meet mortals. To Karanka and co it will be for a very apparent reason. Only time will tell if it's the right reason

With a academy player on the bench can anyone say what the current issue is with regards to Parnaby...............is he injured, not mentally strong enough or simply out of the equation altogether?

What's happened to Hines as well? Is he still injured?