• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With a academy player on the bench can anyone say what the current issue is with regards to Parnaby...............is he injured, not mentally strong enough or simply out of the equation altogether?

What's happened to Hines as well? Is he still injured?

He has a thigh strain apparently

With a academy player on the bench can anyone say what the current issue is with regards to Parnaby...............is he injured, not mentally strong enough or simply out of the equation altogether?

What's happened to Hines as well? Is he still injured?

He has a thigh strain apparently

Has he played at all under Karanka?

haven't been involved in recent match day threads, who's this david Atkinson? any good? I haven't heard him being whispered about much

the Lineup looks good and well balanced, I'm hoping ledesma and carayol are fired up and perform.

the options on the bench look pretty good also to me ::) Williams last minute worldy anyone? :)

is adomah injured btw?

haven't been involved in recent match day threads, who's this david Atkinson? any good? I haven't heard him being whispered about much

the Lineup looks good and well balanced, I'm hoping ledesma and carayol are fired up and perform.

the options on the bench look pretty good also to me ::) Williams last minute worldy anyone? :)

is adomah injured btw?

Adomah isn't injured, just left out.

People are unhappy with the decision but equally others have brought up good points like:

1. he hasn't been very good lately.

2. he played midweek

3. we have a game on tuesday we might be saving him for.

is adomah injured btw?

Adomah fit but left out of squad. No-one's quite sure why, but either Karanka believes he isn't performing in training/matches and needs to be dropped, or doesn't want to play him at all as he played during midweek.

EDIT: What Brunners said. That's twice in quick succession I've been beaten to the post. I need to up my typing game.

Good to see tomlin start but like others I'm a bit puzzled about adomah. Guess he needs to add some consistency especially if he wants to go to brazil. He was good coming on against Leeds though. Dimi isn't a long term solution though so I expect Steele to start the next game.

Bottom of line though is we have to score today. I'll gladly take a 1-0 but would so wish everything will come together today and we will score a few.

Very low turn out for active members on a m/d thread possibly one of the lowest for long time.................bound to be a Boro win lol!!!

Ps HarryfromBath if you are reading this then join in!

Sounds like Higgy wants a game (he's on the pitch at any rate)! ;)

@Downsouth: will do my best! Oneboro is running even slower than usual for me as I'm waiting for a ludicrously slow update for my satnav to complete.

Oooh! Friend with a shot over the bar!

Sounds like we're determined to break our duck today...