• Win
    • Draw
    • Loss

BiOSZSiIMAAzl7W.jpg

here is the banner if anyone hasnt seen it lol

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/boro-had-a-banner-about-us-today.889421/

haha, its wound the mackems right up

using the old argument about the empty seats again haha

It's funny how they're saying about us being in the championship, but don't realise next year they'll be here too :D

Wow Sunderland fans take things way too seriously. Love it that one of them mentioned if we had ever won a proper cup, but if they had won the SAME cup they never would've shut up about it.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BiOSZSiIMAAzl7W.jpg

It's funny how they're saying about us being in the championship, but don't realise next year they'll be here too :D

Wow Sunderland fans take things way too seriously. Love it that one of them mentioned if we had ever won a proper cup, but if they had won the SAME cup they never would've shut up about it.

I work with a load Sunderland fans and the scotish inbreds( I apologize to any scotish readying this) have been crying into there iron brew all week over it moaning about the poster I have up about our win.

Empty seats? from the same ***ty tinpot club who couldn't even sell out of their semi-final game against Man Utd?

Hahahahahaha.

they literally give away tickets to schools, ex season ticket holders etc and they rarely get anywhere near to filling the ground

Pretty impressive that we haven't conceded a goal at home in 3 months. That must be some kind of record? Have any other English teams ever had a record like that?

Hello all,

Chelsea fan here mainly to check your opinions on our two loan players but I saw your question and thought we might have come close during the season we set the top flight record for fewest goals conceded in a season, so I looked it up.

We had two long spells without conceding at home during 04/05. Southampton scored one at the Bridge on 28th August then we didn't concede again until Bolton scored twice on 20th November. That was obviously not quite three months but all league visitors then went scoreless at Stamford Bridge until Palace got one exactly four months later on 19th March.

I've no idea if four months is a record but the way you're going you must have a chance of beating it.

Omeruo has been solid and commanding every game I've seen him play. The one thing I really like about him is that once he has made his decision he will do it and is never indecisive like a lot of poor defenders are(like our RB Varga).

Chalobah has been great also. He is perfect for one of the 2 DM roles in our(and your) 4-2-3-1 system as he is very mobile, can read the game well and is good on the ball.

They've both been very good for us so hopefully they will rejoin us on loan next season.

Of the two Omeruo is probably the better IMO, purely because he always seems so calm and collected.

Chalobah has been excellent too, don't get me wrong, but sometimes he can take a little while to get into the game the Leeds game was an excellent example. He was pretty average for like the first twenty minutes but he grew into the game and was excellent by the end.

Omeruo has just seemed excellent every minute.

BiOSZSiIMAAzl7W.jpg

You know you've wound someone up when they start using phrases like "that's adorable" to show just how cool and definitely un-annoyed they are with the situation :D

Omeruo has been solid and commanding every game I've seen him play. The one thing I really like about him is that once he has made his decision he will do it and is never indecisive like a lot of poor defenders are(like our RB Varga).

Chalobah has been great also. He is perfect for one of the 2 DM roles in our(and your) 4-2-3-1 system as he is very mobile, can read the game well and is good on the ball.

They've both been very good for us so hopefully they will rejoin us on loan next season.

If we could take them two and either Bamford or Thorgan Hazard next season I'll be absolutely chuffed. Omeruo supposedly had a very good game for Nigeria against Mexico midweek. He has all the attributes to become a VERY good centre half.

Pretty impressive that we haven't conceded a goal at home in 3 months. That must be some kind of record? Have any other English teams ever had a record like that?

Hello all,

Chelsea fan here mainly to check your opinions on our two loan players but I saw your question and thought we might have come close during the season we set the top flight record for fewest goals conceded in a season, so I looked it up.

We had two long spells without conceding at home during 04/05. Southampton scored one at the Bridge on 28th August then we didn't concede again until Bolton scored twice on 20th November. That was obviously not quite three months but all league visitors then went scoreless at Stamford Bridge until Palace got one exactly four months later on 19th March.

I've no idea if four months is a record but the way you're going you must have a chance of beating it.

After slow starts, both have been really impressive. Omeruo has been a giant in centre defence and we've conceded very few goals with him as part of the defence. Very solid very reliable and I'd be willing to say he has a big time ahead of him at Chelsea.

Chalobah has very much grown into his defensive mid role, his physical stature means he can do things that none of our other midfielders can, he's fast and gets up and down the pitch well, he also has a few tricks in the locker, however he is not 100% reliable and hasn't shown much in the way of passing range and mceachren did. I think he will make a decent pl player, but would have to improve to get anywhere near the Chelsea side.

BiOSZSiIMAAzl7W.jpg

You know you've wound someone up when they start using phrases like "that's adorable" to show just how cool and definitely un-annoyed they are with the situation :D

Bit rich for them to go on about crowds, what did they get for a semi final against man utd? 31k, of which a lot will have been united fans...in a ground that holds 50k?

So far after 11 pages of attempting to prove they dont care, im still not convinced. Now they are not bothered about the league cup, obviously because they didnt win. So they waffle on about the FA cup (Yeah you can tell that was prior to the good hiding they got at the weekend).

Throwing in the bit about coaches being bricked is interesting, especially considering the amount of times theyve thrown things as us when weve been there.

Small minded idiots really, just a step down from a geordie.

Bless them

Thanks very much for the feedback everybody.

Despite Jose saying he expected Nate to earn a place in our squad next season, I've not been convinced that he will. It's encouraging therefore to read the positive reviews of how he's been playing for you. I tend to agree however with those of you who believe that Omeruo is the better prospect. Breaking into the Chelsea squad will be tough for him though.

John Terry has been playing brilliantly and has almost certainly earned another contract, Cahill is also playing well and has formed a great partnership with JT, we've just signed France's under-21 captain from St. Etienne and we have a young Cech international in the squad who can't get a game.

Even with all of these options I doubt Chelsea will sell Omeruo so I'd guess we'd like to find a Premier League loan for him or, failing that, a Champions' League club on the continent; probably Vitesse Arnhem. Boro seems to be going well for Kenneth but the odds must be against him getting another season at the Riverside.

PS I should never have got involved in your conversation about not conceding at home, I've jinxed it. :(