oneBoro Forum

Result V the tractor boys  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Result V the tractor boys

• Win
    • Draw
    • Loss

It makes me giddy to see such positive reviews of Tomlin.

Could well be £1.5m well spent there! (I know it's early doors, but I've always been a fan even when he was at Peterborough)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just seen the goals, first was poor goalkeeping , dropped the shot at grahams feet. second was a great header from a corner. we were even pick of the day on sky sports news :D haha

We were by far the better team in the first half. Carayol tore their RB Chambers to shreads at ease. The game overall was tight just like the previous three 0-0 home draws but a it was a slightly better performance as we had a by far better balance going forwards. the last 10-15 minutes we were poor and stopped pressing them high up the pitch to stop their direct balls.

Konstanopoulos- 7 -Steady performance with one very good save towards the end.

Varga- 6 -Poor on the ball with some indecision that cost us and Ipswich players sensed that so made sure to close him down.

Omeruo- 8.5 -Strong and decisive CB play. Great performance.

Gibson- 8 -Solid no nonsense performance.

Friend- 8 - One mistake getting to tight to Taylor in the first half which could have cost us a goal.

Leadbitter- 8 -Solid hardworking performance protecting the defence.

Chalobah- 8 -Similar to Leadbitter with possible more tidy link up play.

Ledesma- 5.5 -Played on the edge of the game. His touch was always shaky.

Tomlin- 7.5 -Linked up attacks in a steady yet unspectacular way(like Emnes did yet he got criticism for it). His pressing was very good.

Carayol- 9 -Brilliant in the first half but struggled to get into the game second half.

Graham- 8.5 -Took his goals very well. Shown what a clinical striker he is.

Kamara- 6 -Didn't really get into the game when he came on.

Butterfield- 6.5 -Done pretty well.

Main- NA

Great result today chuffed as nuts for Graham & Carayol. The play offs are still in reach :P

As for the Mackems I love how they don't care yet have spent 7 odd pages talking about it ha ha ha dumb asses!

exactly. The fact they care enough to go into that thread and complain about how much they don't care says it all really.

Pretty impressive that we haven't conceded a goal at home in 3 months. That must be some kind of record? Have any other English teams ever had a record like that?

Pretty impressive that we haven't conceded a goal at home in 3 months. That must be some kind of record? Have any other English teams ever had a record like that?

I think Wolves are on a similar run right now.

I think Wolves are on a similar run right now.

League 1 is irrelevant though :D :P

Great result today. Told you my eldest would break the drought and bring goals!! Met Ayala and Mejias for photo's and autographs in the Family zone as well. Now finishing off a bottle of Prosecco (Happy Days) before my nephews christening tomorrow followed by a 5 hour drive home to Oxford.

Great result today. Told you my eldest would break the drought and bring goals!! Met Ayala and Mejias for photo's and autographs in the Family zone as well. Now finishing off a bottle of Prosecco (Happy Days) before my nephews christening tomorrow followed by a 5 hour drive home to Oxford.

How was Mejias? Seem a nice bloke? Does he speak much English? (I've been curious about that, I imagine he must)

Norwich conceded their first home goal in 2014 today, so they must have been close.