• Win
    • Draw
    • Loss

---------------------Steele---------------

--Varga---Omerou--Gibbo--Friend--

---------Leadbitter--Butterfield-----

Adomah--------Tomlin-------Muzzy

------------------Graham-----------

Got to go with this. Ledesma in for muzzy on the hour mark. And we'll score 3 I promise you :p

Whitehead and Woodgate are apparently out. With Chalobah injured also Bryn Morris could fill into one of the DM roles.

The injury to Meijas could get the section of fans off Steele's back who all of a sudden decided he was rubbish because we had Given on loan.

Dimi is expected to start tomorrow ahead of Steele suggestions are Karanka does not rate Steele particularly highly

Woodgate is out along with Mejias

Carayol is likely to return to the squad

Guest CallumRoddy17

Where you hear that Humpty?

They're watching us, everyone act cool :cool:

ahahaah your not allowed to do M/D threads anymore ;D

Dimi is expected to start tomorrow ahead of Steele suggestions are Karanka does not rate Steele particularly highly

Any one else thinking Karanka might be doing Pellegrini? i.e making Steele work hard for his place knowing when he comes back he will be a better keeper for it.

I don't think Karanka plays any sort of games. Just think the best players who perform best in training and with the right attitude are in.

Could it be that simple :s

He played a big role in dropping Casilias too didn't he?

He maybe just prefers 2nd choice keepers.

Bit more exited about the game if there is a chance of morris and Williams starting.

it will be a very important game for those two + steele and tomlin if they play

Northern Echo's predicted teams tomorrow

2908699.jpg

boro subs:

Steele (gk), Hines, Carayol, Ledesma, L Williams, Tomlin, Main.

Ipswich subs:

Loach (gk), Mings, Anderson, Hunt, Williams, Wordsworth, Ebanks-Blake.

Referee: Iain Williamson (Reading)

Prediction: 0-0

Have the Northern Echo been right about anything ever?

Any one else thinking Karanka might be doing Pellegrini? i.e making Steele work hard for his place knowing when he comes back he will be a better keeper for it.

It's probably more to do with the fact steeles just come back from a 3 month layoff and isn't up to speed yet.

• Latest Posts

• Not sure I've see enough to think we're about to start winning games... still probably would have lost on Saturday without their huge defensive error. On current form would expect 6 points from those fixtures. One win, three draws.  If Hull (H) or Barnsley (H) is a convincing win then I might feel more optimistic. 
    • So... We'll get 3...? 😂 
    • How long does it take for an application to fans forum to be decided?  Surely it shouldn’t take more than a month, if we haven’t heard anything back by end of this month then I think we should write it off as a bad job tbh. My use of end of the month for a deadline based on the fact that if we have been accepted before then we will need time to arrange a representative to attend and meetings are usually earlier in the month, also if we haven’t been invited as a member to the December meeting that will mean it’s taken over 2 meetings periods. Not having a go at the forum club or it’s members just wondering how long does it take to say yes you can join, or no you cannot join, as the agenda for the November meeting made no mention of our application.    
    • P Colchester  v  Bradford. H Crawley  v  Morecambe. H Exeter  v  Cheltenham. H Forest Green  v  Plymouth. P Grimsby  v  Newport. D L/Orient  v  Scunthorpe. (Novak) H Macclesfield  v  Mansfield. A Northampton  v  Crewe. A Port Vale  v  Carlisle. D Salford  v  Swindon. .......... P Stevenage  v  Oldham. A Walsall  v  Cambridge.
    • I reckon 9pts, then again I’m second bottom of the predictions league do prob will be knowhere near