• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the forest fans have not got the rose tints on right now have they!

Would take a scrappy 1-0 win like last season.

Gk (AK will player who he wants but I'd prefer steel)

Varga, Omerou, Gibson, Friend

Chalobah, Leadbitter

Adomah, Tomlin, Carayol

Graham

Will be 1-0 graham to score

I think that, on paper, we all know the best team to start. But AK seems to know what he's doing (maintain my full support for him despite the horrific goal drought) so will take a step back, support his decisions and just go with the flow here on out. Would love us to squeeze a win out of this one and give us something (albeit a near impossibility) to fight for.

Forest haven't won in five games and have never won at the Riverside, so you just know what will happen. Boro will run riooooooooooooooooooooot and send them packing before half time which will be our mantra for the remaining season. Boooyah!

If we take 3 points from this game it will be massive. We need to still keep believing in achieving the play offs, Forest are on a bit of a wobble, Wigan MIGHT start slipping up now that there in the FA cup semi finals and Leeds have just been thumped 5-1 at home. At the moment I'd say we only have a 10% chance of top 6 but if we go on a winning run I wouldn't rule it out just yet.

I think we'll win 2-0 with Graham and Tomlin scoring.

Indeed Forest are going through a bad patch and hopefully we can continue their woes.

If we manage to score then I see no reason why we can not go on and win this game otherwise this has a 0-0 written all over it.

Good effort both Bib and jamesp

They're suffering with 6-7 first teamers out injured including the whole back 4. Surely this match screams for a front line of

Adomah- Tomlin- Muzzy

Graham

If results go our way tomorrow we could be only 6 points off playoffs!

Don't get me excited.

Although i bet the Glass half empty's will look at it saying `if only we'd put away our chances etc.

In all honesty though, there are a lot of teams with games in hand over us.

There's still 36 points to play for. We've got games against the teams above us (Forest, Derby, QPR, Reading, Brighton). We need wins in probably all of those to give us a glimmer of hope.

There's still 36 points to play for. We've got games against the teams above us (Forest, Derby, QPR, Reading, Brighton). We need wins in probably all of those to give us a glimmer of hope.

Stop it both of you...

If there is anytime to do a 'Reading', its now! Damn it, now i've got hope!

Stop it both of you...

If there is anytime to do a 'Reading', its now! Damn it, now i've got hope!

Leeds would have to beat Reading and QPR would have to beat Brighton, whilst we beat Forest. That would put us within 6 points of the playoffs, but Wigan would have 6 points more than us, and 3 games in hand, I think that may be just a little too much.