• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The same Steve Claridge said only the week before that we wouldn't score playing that system and that we should change it to suit the players, we'll in fact correct me if I'm wrong but we played the same system on Saturday and scored 2

Did we? I didn't go, but AV was saying that we'd switched to 4-4-1-1 on twitter.

We did manage 7 games without a goal so it's not the most outrageous claim to make. still I'm not here to defend it, I've just always liked him as a pundit, his turn of phrase always used to make me smile when he co-commentated on our European run, fond memories.

I think it's the fact that he never has any positive thing to say about Boro. When we were flying under Tony Mowbray you could see it in his eyes that he hated talking about us.

Great time to play Forest. Majority of their best players are out injured, manager banned from the touchline, team on a losing run, fans not completely behind them/the manager.

Hopefully that Ipswich win, and the goals, have given us a bit of confidence back. Another comfortable win tonight. I'm going for Graham to score again and another clean sheet.

Not going to lie folks lovely day to be on the dole lol

Now i said that better get the job im being interviewed for

Or have loads of uni work, why does this always happen around deadlines!

i work from home 3 days a week so i can't complain!! mind you it makes going into the office on a monday and tuesday even more agonising :(

i work from home 3 days a week so i can't complain!! mind you it makes going into the office on a monday and tuesday even more agonising :(

The amount of Football Manager you must play then.. I envy you.

The amount of Football Manager you must play then.. I envy you.

i don't even have it :( i keep telling myself to grab it and play it in the back ground but never get around to it.