27 members have voted

1. 1. Result V the merry men

Predicted boro team according to the Echo

Dimi

Varga, Omeruo, Gibson, Friend

Chalobah, Leadbitter

Carayol, Tomlin, Ledesma

Graham

Woodgate has thigh / back problems so won’t be risked tonight but Albert Adomah will be in the squad

A clean sheet tonight will equal a club record eight clean sheets in the league at home

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to lie folks lovely day to be on the dole lol

Now i said that better get the job im being interviewed for

Or have loads of uni work, why does this always happen around deadlines!

i work from home 3 days a week so i can't complain!! mind you it makes going into the office on a monday and tuesday even more agonising :(

I work from home every day :P though the temptation not to play Fifa when the wife goes out is too much sometimes :blush:

Anyway 2-0 win Graham with the first the promotion push starts here. 2nd place is still possible :D:D

Not going to lie folks lovely day to be on the dole lol

Now i said that better get the job im being interviewed for

Or have loads of uni work, why does this always happen around deadlines!

i work from home 3 days a week so i can't complain!! mind you it makes going into the office on a monday and tuesday even more agonising :(

I work from home every day :P though the temptation not to play Fifa when the wife goes out is too much sometimes :blush:

Anyway 2-0 win Graham with the first the promotion push starts here. 2nd place is still possible :D:D

the console is upstairs for that very reason!!1 that i can watch sky in bed without paying for multiroom :D 2nd is a bit too far i think but i agree 2-0 tonight :)

Going off reports about Ledesmas performance against Ipswich I hope that he is dropped. Adomah would be the obvious choice but he hasn't been electric lately and if he gets the "muzzy treatment" he will need to show Karanka a bit more desire before he starts again, so a dark horse could be Williams.

Going off reports about Ledesmas performance against Ipswich I hope that he is dropped. Adomah would be the obvious choice but he hasn't been electric lately and if he gets the "muzzy treatment" he will need to show Karanka a bit more desire before he starts again, so a dark horse could be Williams.

from the report on sky from Muzzy it looks like he has sorted his problems with Aitor so it could be Ledesma is dropped tonight with adomah and carayol starting.

Cunning SomBo, very cunning.

i refuse to pay extra when its on the xbox for free :P

Surely for the first time in what, seven years?, we have to put the same starting XI out that beat Ipswich at the weekend. I don't want to see Main on the wing, Kamara up front after Graham's brace, some weird change in the back four. I know Ledesma played poorly on Saturday, but bringing in Adomah straight away I feel will disrupt the rhythm a bit. I would love Adomah to come on to run against tired full backs though, and maybe see Williams given some minutes.

If that's the same team, isn't it the first time in 65 games or something that we'd have kept the same team? Mental.

I'd have Albert starting in place of Ledesma and get the game wrapped up early, personally. I really do think they're there for the taking tonight.

Predicted boro team according to the Echo

Dimi

Varga, Omeruo, Gibson, Friend

Chalobah, Leadbitter

Carayol, Tomlin, Ledesma

Graham

Woodgate has thigh / back problems so won’t be risked tonight but Albert Adomah will be in the squad

A clean sheet tonight will equal a club record eight clean sheets in the league at home

Hmm...probably means we'll concede at least 1 then. My 1-1 prediction is sounding good... ;)