oneBoro Forum

Boro V Nottingham Forest 1-1

Result V the merry men  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Result V the merry men

Ok guys as i promised muzzy...

.. He was brought off against Blackburn apparently with a niggling injury but he said he was ok to play on after the game karanka wanted him in training and he point. Blank refused and said im going to London karanka said you don't turn up and u will never play for. This club again .... He didn't turn up to training and went to London and a boro official had to go get him and bring him back ... I was told the official was Steve Gibson

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

.. He was brought off against Blackburn apparently with a niggling injury but he said he was ok to play on after the game karanka wanted him in training and he point. Blank refused and said im going to London karanka said you don't turn up and u will never play for. This club again .... He didn't turn up to training and went to London and a boro official had to go get him and bring him back ... I was told the official was Steve Gibson

Thought it was after the Watford game??

Interesting stuff, however if its been sorted out inhouse and AKs happy to have him back in the team then bridge, water, under, something something.

Now Steele... That all came about after his sending of at leeds he said. Instead of taking my. 3 match ban im going to have my ankle op and karanka said. No you serve your. 3 match ban Steele said my health is more important than this club ....

karanka also said u will not. Play again seems to be his favourite words. But Steele hasn't featured and from what i gather he may not feature again. Unless injuries occur

Yes sorry Watford it was

Now Steele... That all came about after his sending of at leeds he said. Instead of taking my. 3 match ban im going to have my ankle op and karanka said. No you serve your. 3 match ban Steele said my health is more important than this club ....

karanka also said u will not. Play again seems to be his favourite words. But Steele hasn't featured and from what i gather he may not feature again. Unless injuries occur

Yes sorry Watford it was

So Steele will definitely be off in the summer hence the arrival of Mejias and Karanka saying he wants to offer a new contract to Dimi

@GraemeBailey: Boro almost snatched a win tonight, great goal from @Muzza_19 but horror show from Konstantopoulos - should not be in the team, end of story

Does he have anything positive to say about Boro? He's a Boro fan but he's more negative than most. Listening to the radio it appeared Dimi had a good game

So Carayol was brought off with an injury against Watford (Which he didn't, he was brought on at half time and played the rest of the game) and then when Karanka told him to come to training he refused and went to London, then Steve Gibson of all people went to personally pick Muzzy up from London?

Who did you here this from?

@GraemeBailey: Boro almost snatched a win tonight, great goal from @Muzza_19 but horror show from Konstantopoulos - should not be in the team, end of story

Does he have anything positive to say about Boro? He's a Boro fan but he's more negative than report. Listening to the radio it appeared Dimi had a good game

What a ****head

Swear filter not kicking in there, apologies

Before we conceded we were lucky not to be 1 or 2 nil down but once we got ahead and Carayol missed an identical chance we should have gone on and won. I was too far away to see Henderson's apparent handball but going from the flight of the ball and Dimi's reaction of running half way up the pitch to scream at the referee. Very frustrating result as we were so close to getting a hard fought win. MOM was Omeruo. Second half we started doing much better when Ledesma marked Greening and preventing him from controlling the midfield as we were being overrun up until that point. Massively frustrating game as it would have been a massive 3 points. I didn't see why Ali and Maddo were praising Varga's performance as he struggled in the first half with Paterson regularly causing him massive problems, second half he improved though but still didn't make up for his shaky first half where he could have cost us a goal. Karanka's system worked yet again.