oneBoro Forum

Boro V Nottingham Forest 1-1

Result V the merry men  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Result V the merry men

@GraemeBailey: Boro almost snatched a win tonight, great goal from @Muzza_19 but horror show from Konstantopoulos - should not be in the team, end of story

Does he have anything positive to say about Boro? He's a Boro fan but he's more negative than most. Listening to the radio it appeared Dimi had a good game

I thought konstantopoloussssss played well...however did he make a mistake for the goal as i was in the north stand and could my see. His handling was superb and his save from coxes header was very good...

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

anthony vickers ‏@untypicalboro · 14m

After the game Henderson said: "to be honest I'm not sure if it my shoulder, my thigh, my hand or what... " Yeah, right. #borolive

Cheers bif.

Cannot wait for Humpty to see your post, he's gonna either be very abusive to you and attempt to belittle you or he will cry forever.

Why do you keep following me around?

We were out passed in the 1st half and was lucky to go in at 0-0 2nd a lot better mainly because Carayol stayed out left as opposed to wandering all over we had a much better shape, good performances, all the back 4, Graham, Tomlin carayol, Adomah, poor performances Chaloaba, Lead better, Ldesma, they are a good side but we had the better chances a fair result I suppose but yet again the officials were absolute rank and I mean rank

finally back from the game, we were absolutely robbed, shocking standard of refereeing in this league has cost us again. Draw was the fairest result as both teams were poor but to concede a goal in that manner was a real kick in the teeth.

Was suprised at how well dimi played, solid at collecting crosses, made a few decent saves too, was unlucky with the goal

back 4 solid minus varga, he was all over the place at times, cant believe the website gave him MOTM.

leadbitter was massively over complicating things tonight, trying a 50 yard pass everytime instead of the simple option, carayol looked good in spells as did adomah when he came on. carayol took his goal very well too.

Graham is not the striker we are looking for, send him back to sunderland asap. looks way off the pace of the game. No one really stood out that much for me tonight.

Sat in the southstand tonight for the first time with boroinferryhill and mmc, atmosphere is so much better than sitting in the north, defo sitting their again. very impressed by the RF

** Here is their goal;

Bie0K6bCYAArwuo.png:large

Nottingham Forest assistant manager David Kelly:

"We are disappointed a bit. We could've come in at half-time a few goals up and I thought we showed great spirit to come back into it after going behind.

wonder what game he was watching :s

Because you grind on me.

You're knowledgeable and make some good points, and I really enjoy reading your opinion. But sometimes you're so blinkered it frustrates me because it just makes you look bitter.

Is this any different to someone badmouthing Leadbitter and people saying, "watch out for Humpty!"

It was a friendly jibe.

Stop being so delicate.

Seen it again this morning and it's clearly a handball but maybe a draw was a fair result considering they could have scored a couple in the first half. If Carayol had scored a 2nd we would've won.

But these ridiculous officials have cost us 4 points in the last 3 games. It's getting beyond a joke!

Good post KM786.

Having had time to reflect on the game which many of us listened to plainly and simply we shot ourselves in the foot by not being ruthless enough in front of goal, is this systamatic and part and parcel of playing for Boro?

Bad refereeing howlers take place all the time and you just hope that they even themselves out over a season.

Forest did put us under loads of pressure and it took till the second half before we played with any tempo, well at least some of the players, but due to our ineptitiude in front of goal we threw away what could have been a fine win so maybe a draw was a "fair result"

As far as DG goes well he does not like hard graft does he? He is ok to score when enough chances are presented to him without having to work for it and I thank him for that but clearly we do not need his attitude week in week out and besides it does seem that he does not see a future here and tbh I am ok with that.

This one was thrown away and we will need to work smarter and harder next game