oneBoro Forum
boroinbishop

Boro V Nottingham Forest 1-1

Result V the merry men  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Result V the merry men

Guest unclegrimley

I think we are doing great, best performance so far this century.

Aitor, aitor , aitor , aitor, aitor, aitor, aitor la karanka.

lol that's a tounge in check joke, come on lads fingers out.

I think we are doing great, best performance so far this century.

Aitor, aitor , aitor , aitor, aitor, aitor, aitor la karanka.

What a sad individual. Don't you have to go on your nightly prowl with your buddy bramble?

Guest unclegrimley

who are bramble and bent?

Titus and Darren, I don't understand.

or Marcus?.

Put bent in there by mistake but I was just thinking that you sound like a perfect foil for Titus bramble.

FYI Sky showing the goals as soon as they go in....just seen the Reading goal against Leeds bad bad defending

Guest unclegrimley

Come on lads, this Boro set up is driving me mad. You can't say you are all happy with our perfomances.

Considering where we were four months ago I'm fairly happy as it is as we are clearly moving forward

Think we have had enough of you! UG by name and UG by nature

Thank you DS. I don't mind critics but at least keep it constructive instead of downright stupid

Not sure we'll get many complaints about that particular moderating decision!

Come on lads, this Boro set up is driving me mad. You can't say you are all happy with our perfomances.

I don't think many of us are over the moon with our results of late, but we need to be realistic. We have a guy who is brand new to management, who is trying to impose his style of play on a bunch of players who by and large were brought in before he came.

We should be prepared to write this season off and see what he can do over the summer and next season.

I'll admit I was unhappy with our 7 games without a goal...we should at least be able to score...but I'm not going to criticise AK too much just yet.

Methinks you need to learn some patience. Rome wasn't built in a day and all that...

• Latest Posts

• There will need to be some serious psychological rather than tactical decisions made by NW for the Swans game. Was it fatigue, was it the weather, was it those misses that could have seen us three nil up by thirty minutes and cruising at Huddersfield? I am fully in Warnock's camp but there is a question mark over his use of Subs at times. He usually calls it right but there are now a couple of occasions when he has used them poorly and if fatigue is a contributory reason then he has to start using more than three and more importantly he has to start changing and influencing games sooner with them. Some tough calls to be made and it is imperative that he does it without favour. There needs to be a clear message of shape up or lose your place. Easier said than done of course with such a small and inexperienced squad but below par mediocrity must have consequences regardless of status or reputation. For clarity that isn't aimed just at Britt who is the obvious target after Saturday, there were a few others who struggled for whatever reason.  
    • Tough game. Need to win with the way the top-6 is shaping up. Really tough to call after the display at Huddersfield and conceding 3 goals all from open play. I think it'll be a dire 1-1 with Swansea the happier team.
    • I think by now we all know that we thought we had bought Britt, the mythical legend who scored goals for fun at this level. The realty is that we bought a "goalscorer" that nobody else was willing to match the asking price for and over time we have found out why. What compounds the issue is that having identified his strengths and weaknesses a succession of Managers have managed to set up Boro teams to play to those weaknesses. When I have conversations with fans of other clubs I'm often surprised when I raise a topic on a Player of theirs that I rate to find some negativity from them. Its the same with us, we have players that other fans rate but they don't watch them as intimately, week in, week out over several seasons as we do. Usually we have an opinion of a competitors player based on a few headline performances, great saves or defending condensed into two minute snippets on a Saturday night or heaven forbid, the goals they scored against us. Jordan Hugill is a beast of a Striker who will get you goals at this level except when he came here instead of being a beast he was sat on his backside doing a one man impression of the Gap Bands "oops upside your head". Kris Boyd, Scott McDonald, Jordan Rhodes etc. etc. there is a very long historical list. It works equally in reverse of course, Liverpool paid over two million for Brad Jones, its just that it seems to work against us more than for us.  
    • Never a problem. Log in, pay and turn the stream on. All done within 2 mins.
    • Seen the highlights. Terrible misses and terrible defending. Stuff like that loses games. Swansea is very important now.