oneBoro Forum
boroinbishop

Boro V Nottingham Forest 1-1

Result V the merry men  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Result V the merry men

i work from home 3 days a week so i can't complain!! mind you it makes going into the office on a monday and tuesday even more agonising :(

The amount of Football Manager you must play then.. I envy you.

i don't even have it :( i keep telling myself to grab it and play it in the back ground but never get around to it.

trust me, you can't just play it in the background.

you SAY you'll play it in the background, but with in minutes you'll be yelling at your forwards for missing an open goal and putting a suit on for your press conference before the cup final.

good job i don't have it then lol. i can imagine my boss asking the reason for lack of productivity and me saying i had two press conferences and a player disaplinery that day :D

Kid you not. My grades went up in school when I started to play FM non stop. You learn so much from this game.

Paterson has been finding form recently as well I think, so we'll need to keep an eye on him.

Mackie, Paterson and cox. Isn't that three strikers? Very attack minded approach from Forest.

Anywhere I can listen to/watch the match. Living down in *shudders* Essex means that BBC Tees is a no

Can't log in on my laptop so I doubt I'll be posting much.

Anywhere I can listen to/watch the match. Living down in *shudders* Essex means that BBC Tees is a no

I'm listening to BBC Radio Nottingham. Better than nothing

update

######

no update

Tomlin plays graham through for a corner. only thing that's happened

Im on the train from london atm. Completely forgot we were playing tonight until the guy with the food cart came down the isle whistling pigbag :p

Sounds like weve started well but thats third hand

forest just had a good corner missed the opportunity though..... sorry doing other things so updates will be poor lol :D

buy boro+ ?:P

carayol has a chace, headed off the line then ledesma with follow up blazes a shot high

Carayol has a shot cleared off the line only for ledesma to blaze it over with his weaker foot from ten yards out

• Latest Posts

• As the next window is less than six weeks away, I think it is time to create a new thread for rumours, wishes and scurrilous falsehoods about players that may arrive, leave or be seen from the bushes around Rockcliffe car park. My number one hope is we can find someone with a similar style to the hero of 1995, though I am sure that we will never get the chance to receive two Fuchs (or whatever the plural might be). A strong direct forward is something we have need of and could be the difference between us challenging for playoffs and treading water. Haaland probably just beyond our finances, but must be some other candidates to fit the bill somewhere in Europe 
    • Would absolutely love if we could tie down McNair for longer, that'd be the big one for contracts.
    • I agree 100%, some of us see a glass half full, and some see it half empty , but I can honestly say that the majority of people on here have made points that have made me think differently about players and situations that have occurred. I might not agree with everything they say, but if their reasoning makes sense, then a different point of view can be quite refreshing and it is good to see that most discussions end fairly amicably, though one or two are sometimes easily wound up. Long may it continue  
    • It's in the BBC report I linked first...like literally the 2nd sentence.
    • Yep. Sky have just mentioned that.  Wasn't in the report I'd first seen.