• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to buy tickets for this yesterday, online sales have stopped. They say they have 200 for sale at the ground so im hoping I can pick up 4, or it's a day out in Bournemouth for us! Currently in Surrey so not too far of a trip. Hoping for a good game. What can I expect for (hopefully) my first away game?

You can expect a great atmosphere. Middlesbrough travelling support is always top notch. Loud, boisterous, almost always funny.

I spend half my time laughing at whatever they've decided to mock that particular day. When we went to Portsmouth in their last season in the Championship, that was probably the funniest crowd I've ever been a part of. It was magical.

I'm actually surprised we've sold so many considering the travel for those from Middlesbrough. Either they REALLY want to see us play Bournemouth or there are a lot more of us southern Middlesbrough fans than I realised.

(Edit: DS, yeah I'm going. Stoked, my first game of the year!)

You can expect a great atmosphere. Middlesbrough travelling support is always top notch. Loud, boisterous, almost always funny.

I spend half my time laughing at whatever they've decided to mock that particular day. When we went to Portsmouth in their last season in the Championship, that was probably the funniest crowd I've ever been a part of. It was magical.

I'm actually surprised we've sold so many considering the travel for those from Middlesbrough. Either they REALLY want to see us play Bournemouth or there are a lot more of us southern Middlesbrough fans than I realised.

(Edit: DS, yeah I'm going. Stoked, my first game of the year!)

Sounds great, i'm looking forward to this. Any idea of what parking is like? I had a look on google maps and saw this place:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@50.73478,-1.840389,3a,60y,89.76h,79.82t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s2hSXIlBnqqMpPITs3hEgwQ!2e0

Hope it doesnt fill too fast!