oneBoro Forum

Boro v AFC Bournemouth (A) 0-0

Just been reading through some Bournemouth threads.

They think leadbitter should have been off (conspicuously ignoring their own violent conduct earlier), and that Grabban's goal should have stood.

Although there is some interesting discussion on the thread about the goal.

http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=62607&posts=69

in case anyone wants a read.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Leadbitter should not have been sent off aha.

Matt Ritchie is a little ***. I live in the same area that he is from, he is known around here as one of those arrogant type-footballers. He was in a club a while back and burnt a £50 in someones face "because he can", he got knocked out soon after haha. This is when he was at Pompey.

He joined Bournemouth because the signing on fee meant he could buy his girlfriend a white Evoque, she was demanding it from him. She's not much better than him to be honest.

He's a mercenary, he is only there for the money. He's a typical type of lad from these parts - he's a thug.

Yeah he's always seemed a little.. eh.

Plus he has a silly haircut (this is coming from a man with a "different" hairstyle himself)

Sounds like they deserve each other though!!!

I was so furious that he got away with punching Leadbitter, and everyone just seems to ignore that it ever happened.

Aha his hair is ridiculous yes!

Ditto Brunners, absolutely ridiculous that everyone ignores it.

Bournemouth have serious big club syndrome at the moment, they think they are bigger than they are. My brother was a barman in the executive lounge or something past few years whilst at Uni, says that they're a joke.