oneBoro Forum

Boro v AFC Bournemouth (A) 0-0

Well as some are saying thats it for Muzzy this season perhaps he can go and join R Williams and have a few beers and a pizza in Perth lol!!

far far too many draws this season and well for me only pride to play for and nothing to look forward to.

Borobaz up next

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Another clean sheet at least but other than it's pretty grim. We badly need to sort out our forward line over the summer.

Do we badly need to change our forward four? A striker if graham goes back yes and a thorgan hazard would be nice but imo its the tactics that need tweaking. Adomah, carayol and tomlin are all more than capable

Another clean sheet at least but other than it's pretty grim. We badly need to sort out our forward line over the summer.

Do we badly need to change our forward four? A striker if graham goes back yes and a thorgan hazard would be nice but imo its the tactics that need tweaking. Adomah, carayol and tomlin are all more than capable

Funny...I've been saying that since we were on our 7-game goalless run.

I'm thinking the 3-game Christmas wining streak and the Ipswich game could end up being blips, as we are just not creating chances in so many games.

This has been going on for the better part of 3 months now and its looking like the game where we score are the exception rather than the rule.

Until Karanka can get more of "his" players in, I think we need to change our formation and tactics, to something that better suits the players.

I dunno why I posted that gif, I found it funny and was bored.

Anyways. I think we'll win this one. We are starting to score goals now and Bournemouth's defence is ***.

They've kept 3 clean sheets in a row do I wouldn't say it's ***

I said its 3 star quality.

:P

with a front 4 of graham, tomlin, adomah and carayol i am baffled that we cant score. really dont know what the problem is. at least were still looking solid though

14th clean sheet of the season. Excellent considering our league position. Really highlights where the problems are

Fantastic achievement, but as you said, our league position really does scream our lack of firepower.

I can't be bothered now. The season is well over. We are just going through the motions until Karanka axes half of the dross in the current squad over the summer.

I wouldn't say they are dross (just look at Jutkiewicz since he went to Bolton) - they simply can't play the way AK wants them too.

As I said, he needs to get more of his type of players in, before he can make his favoured tactics work.

Well a few points from me then ill go more in depth when I get home.

1. Grant was angry. Punched in the first half then booked for retaliating against I think the same guy later in the half.

2. Two worldies from dimi won us the point.

3. Another terrible ref. Towards the end one of them missed a kick and won a free kick.

4. Graham trips over his own feet to much. Hard worker though.

5. Hope muzzy is ok. Looks a bad one though. Did a full 360 over the ball.

6. We were terrible for large stretches. Second to every ball, losing every 50-50. They always seemed to have one player more than we did.

Good point I suppose. Theyre in form and havent conceded in a while but we gave the ball away to cheaply when we got past the half way line

More later.

would like us to give a few of the youngsters a go in the team now, give morris a few games, reach when he comes back, williams should be given a chance too.

dont want us to play graham any more this season, we need to be building for next season now and graham clearly wont be here (plus he is dross)

This season was over before todays game so I'm not massively disappointed with a hard fought point away to Bournemouth. I'm more gutted about Carayol's serious injury.

It's 11 clean sheets in our last 16 games so at least we've got a solid base to work from in the summer to plan for next season. With the way we ended last season in total free fall and unable to keep a clean sheet I appreciate the foundations that have been put in place, like McClaren did during his early reign. It's not exciting nor enjoyable but it's a definite positive for us to build on for next season.