oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Boro v AFC Bournemouth (A) 0-0

Just been reading through some Bournemouth threads.

They think leadbitter should have been off (conspicuously ignoring their own violent conduct earlier), and that Grabban's goal should have stood.

Although there is some interesting discussion on the thread about the goal.

http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=62607&posts=69

in case anyone wants a read.

Leadbitter should not have been sent off aha.

Matt Ritchie is a little ***. I live in the same area that he is from, he is known around here as one of those arrogant type-footballers. He was in a club a while back and burnt a £50 in someones face "because he can", he got knocked out soon after haha. This is when he was at Pompey.

He joined Bournemouth because the signing on fee meant he could buy his girlfriend a white Evoque, she was demanding it from him. She's not much better than him to be honest.

He's a mercenary, he is only there for the money. He's a typical type of lad from these parts - he's a thug.

Yeah he's always seemed a little.. eh.

Plus he has a silly haircut (this is coming from a man with a "different" hairstyle himself)

Sounds like they deserve each other though!!!

I was so furious that he got away with punching Leadbitter, and everyone just seems to ignore that it ever happened.

Aha his hair is ridiculous yes!

Ditto Brunners, absolutely ridiculous that everyone ignores it.

Bournemouth have serious big club syndrome at the moment, they think they are bigger than they are. My brother was a barman in the executive lounge or something past few years whilst at Uni, says that they're a joke.

I think they're all getting light headed with the thinness of the air up in mid table.

they're not fighting for relegation so now they're this awesome team.

• Latest Posts

• Here comes the Jinx .. Denmark haven't lost in 20 odd games .. Including the world cup .. We drew with both France and Croatia .. The finalists .. Schmeichel saved 3 pennas, but Eriksen, Schöne  and other missed .. against Croatia in a game we could have won in regular time ..  I hope for a good game tomorrow and that Randolph have a good game .. only letting in the winner from .. hmm . Maybe braithwaite? 😄
    • Almost forgot - This day back in 1973, my favourite season following the Boro 17th November 1973 Boro 3 Cardiff 0 Thiscwas our 9th home game, we had lost the 1st fixture 2-0 & conceded 5 goals at home, now we are starting to find our feet, clicking as a team & motoring through this league & the return of Graeme Souness after a 2 match suspension, with deputising Bill Gates, his only start that season standing down With goals from David Mills, surprisingly his 1st home goal of the season, 2nd in total, John Craggs with his 2nd goal also & Malcolm Smith with his 3rd goal of the campaigne, keeping the Boro in the driving seat at the top of the table Big Jacks team Jim Platt  John Craggs  Frank Spraggon  Graeme Souness  Stuey Boam  Willie Maddren  Bobby Murdoch  David Mills  John Hickton  Alan Foggon  Davey Armstrong  Sub  Malcolm Smith - Coming off the bench to score our 3rd  
    • Don’t blame you MM. we all signed up to the same situation. Keep an eye on the predictions league and you will be fine
    • Trouble is last season it was just a question of me posting PMs on Friday nights and getting peoples attention which is why we had good turn outs . This season however because of the new set up I cannot PM most people and I also cannot get in touch with most people on the @ connection as well. Very irritating to write a PM and then have the message come up that they are not excepting messages. Made the replays in the last round of the cup a farce with 2 moderators unable to receive messages. So now I have given up trying to do it at all.
    • And there was me thinking I will give everyone a better chance by opening it up and making it "THE" first goalscorer not just from one team. 😄