• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Bournemouth team to play Boro

Camp, Francis, Cook, Elphick, Harte, Ritchie, Arter, O'Kane, Surman, Coulibaly, Grabban

Subs

Allsop, Smith, MacDonald, Pugh, Fraser, Pitman, Rantie

:s oh dear

He needs to stop dropping Carayol every 5 minutes. If we were chasing promotion and he dropped our best player for a stupid tweet then it would be ridiculous

Well it would appear he is starting, makes this a bit irrelevant...

I hope you're not suggesting that Carayol is our best player? :-/

On his day he can wreck any defense in this league. It depends if you judge a best player on consistency or them at their best. Carayol and Adomah are the two most dangerous players I've seen for us in a few years

He needs to stop dropping Carayol every 5 minutes. If we were chasing promotion and he dropped our best player for a stupid tweet then it would be ridiculous

On his day he can wreck any defense in this league. It depends if you judge a best player on consistency or them at their best. Carayol and Adomah are the two most dangerous players I've seen for us in a few years

Carayol at his best is 5 or 6 times a season, it's almost pointless. You need to be consistent if you're going to be considered "best"

Sometimes he is!