• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

QPR are very prosaic upfront. There is very little invention so I think with our defence playing the way it is, only a daft mistake or a dodgy referring decision will mean we will concede.

I'll go 1-0 Boro or possibly 1-1 thanks to the ref granting QPR a dodgy penalty.

Cheers arfy Ive just learnt a new word "prosaic"

QPR are an awful team considering the amount of players Harry Redknapp brought in. That squad is on paper the best in the league by a mile but they've more of less failed. It just shows that money doesn't always guarantee success in this league!

Sheffield Wednesday are beating QPR 3-0 now!. They're going to be coming to ours sore.

Wow! We'll still manage to find a way to not score against them

QPR are an awful team considering the amount of players Harry Redknapp brought in. That squad is on paper the best in the league by a mile but they've more of less failed. It just shows that money doesn't always guarantee success in this league!

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say told you so! :p (Not you personally km786, just people in general)

Most people thought they were going to walk the league before the season began, I was always sure they would struggle (although I can see them going up via the play offs tbh)

Still reckon we'll be lucky to win this though, I can see a score draw on the cards - Us going 1 up through a scrappy Danny Draham goal in the 6th minute, then holding out till the 86th minute when we'll concede a sickener.

Is it true that QPR will not be allowed to buy players next season if they dont go up? I mean they will fail FFP pretty heavily.

Supposedly if they enforce it yes.

If they get promoted they face a £60m fine. If they don't go up they should be placed under an embargo.

If we can't score against that shower of Air Asia droopy dog money-***e, we should disband and reform as a different club.

Quite Possible Rubbish

Quick Pay Ravel-Morrison!

Questionable Promotion Realisation.

Instant rep to anyone who can do better.