oneBoro Forum

Quality Premiership Rejects?

How old is Clint Hill btw? I seem to remember signing him on the old Championship Manager games. He was absolute boss if you were in the lower leagues. Always used to sign him for like 80k from Tranmere.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

How old is Clint Hill btw? I seem to remember signing him on the old Championship Manager games. He was absolute boss if you were in the lower leagues. Always used to sign him for like 80k from Tranmere.

Quaint Premiership rejects the way they're playing at the minute.

Hill is 35 :)

Quite Pure Rot

Quintessentially Pretentious R'soles (does that qualify as swearing ?)

It's been a long day. We will win 3:1, place your bets

Quick Point Raised...

Finally updated the first post. Not a lot of information there as you guys have managed to fill in the boring stats that no-one cares about at this stage of the season :D

But at least I made it pretty :P

Stupid question maybe but what's Steele done to upset AK? sure this has been discussed but a quick answer would be appreciated.

Is it ability or attitude?

Apparently, when Steele was suspended, and Given was bought in, Steele decided to get his troublesome ankle operation out of the way. Ak told him that he should wait until the end of the season, Steele refused, saying that it was important for his long term career, AK uttered his catchphrase, "you'll never play for this club again". I'm not sure what will happen if Dimi has a nightmare, or gets injured. So I guess, to answer your question, it's attitude, although I'm not sure who's!

2 - 0 to QPR again, I would say.