oneBoro Forum

To be fair, that info apparently came from Steele's granddad. He's not going to make it out as if Jason's done anything wrong in this is he?

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

And also just to add onto what Prowler has said, it's no indication of their work ethic, attitude, commitment or an over-belief in their ability.

Just because someone buys something doesn't mean they think they've made it.

Predicted teams from the echo

2933221.jpg

Boro subs: Steele (gk), L. Williams, Atkinson, Tomlin, Main, Kamara, Brobbel

QPR subs: Lennox (gk), Suk-Young, Carroll, Kranjcar, Benayoun, Keane, Maiga

Kevin Doyle is out with a knee injury

Referee: Keith Hill (Hertfordshire)

Prediction: 1-2 away win

Sure but I really don't think that's what happened. AK wanted Steele to wait until the end of the season for his op saying that the team needed him. Steele said that he wanted it right away, because he felt his career was more important to him.

Will you are spot on, I'm not a fan of Karanka, He is very inexperienced as a manager and doesn't seem to be able to handle the players that well. His man management is confrontational, to say the least. I don't think he should be looking to make wholesale changes at the end of the season, because we can't afford to keep offloading players for nothing, and getting new ones in, with the same flaws. I'm not keen on having half a team made up of other teams youth players, and I don't believe FFP will allow us to buy the players that AK needs to work in his (Mourinho's old) system.

I would be very sad if we lost Carayol, Emnes, Adomah and Kamara at the end of the season.

Id buy Kamara a one-way plane ticket back to the states given the chance tbh