• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see terrible ref decisions beyond anything we have seen this year. It will be an absolute fix for sure

2 penalties against us

Unbeliaveble goal line decisions go against us

AT least one boro player sent off (probably 2)

horror tackles on Adomah and Graham both out for the rest of the season and no cards to QPR.

After all it is a london club with "OLD HARRY" in charge :@

Badger in Asia

I've got a feeling we will lose today. It's going to be a very tough game so we're going to have to perform very well to stand a chance and won't get so lucky like we did v Charlton where we played awfully yet still won. The main thing I'm looking forward to is hopefully see players outside of the first team like L.Williams, Morris etc put in good performances if they're given the chance. Gibson has already proven himself but another good performance today could move him another step closer to being a first choice CB for next season. And Tomlin to step up and show what he's capable of.

With Leadbitter out suspended it will probably mean if either Whitehead or Chalobah need subbing then Morris will most likely get some game time.

I wouldn't be too disappointed if Dimi broke every single one of his fingers(joke) so Steele had to come on and be given a chance to prove himself.

--------------Steele-------------

Varga-Gibson-Ormoreu-Friend

---------Chalobah----------------

-----------------Butterfield-------

Adomah----Williams----Tomlin

--------------Graham------------

Is what I'd like to see. In reality, it'll be Kamara in for Williams, Whitehead in for butterfield and dimi in for Steele.