• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

That bench sums up all the important injuries and suspensions we've got at the moment.

I can only think of Woodgate, Ayala, Carayol and Leadbitter?

I think it sums up that many of our squad players are out on loan at the moment. Other than obvious defensive issues, that bench would look a lot stronger with say Smallwood, Reach, Emnes and Juke on it. I was a little disappointed that Reach wasn't recalled actually, I'd like to see him given a go in the left side attacking spot. Much rather him there than Kamara.

That bench sums up all the important injuries and suspensions we've got at the moment.

I think it sums up that many of our squad players are out on loan at the moment. Other than obvious defensive issues, that bench would look a lot stronger with say Smallwood, Reach, Emnes and Juke on it. I was a little disappointed that Reach wasn't recalled actually, I'd like to see him given a go in the left side attacking spot. Much rather him there than Kamara.

And Rhys Williams. Plus on a lesser note Meijas, Parnaby, Hines and Kamara. Shows why we've got loads of kids on the bench.

Tbf he has to show his worth never mind other players!

Fair enough if its illness though.

I know I read it somewhere, just not 100% sure where! Take it with a pinch of salt just in case :p

2f8d2c058f4a743835059ba33ac85d6c.png

Rofl! Decent effort boro FB admins...

And Rhys Williams. Plus on a lesser note Meijas, Parnaby, Hines and Kamara. Shows why we've got loads of kids on the bench.

Sorry bud you said important injuries, I was just looking at that. Rhys Williams stopped being important a long time ago, lets be honest.