• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect summation of both the match and our season BB :( For what its worth, I'll do the usual boring stat stuff...mainly to kill some time.

Nice work AnglianRed filling in some of the gaps in Boro Badger Issue #7!

I don't think my opening post has helped, but this has got to be the quietest match day thread ever.

Don't feel too bad...its early days yet. Plus the season is winding down and there is very little to play for. ;)

Come Friday afternon, things should be a bit livelier.

You mean 3 days after the game is finished? :P

Um...yes? :blush: :s

That would be a real sign of just how much interest in Boro has declined. :D

I'll stick my neck out and say nil nil.

I like that - very funny. We still have to be careful of melt down and relegation, however remote. Agree that Luke Williams should be given a chance, if only 20 minutes from the bench. He has to be worth a better shout than Kamara who was woeful on Saturday.

we are due a win , and we are not playing badly in many respects so I'm going to be the optimist and say 3:1 to Boro.

2-0 boro. Tomlin to score both.

Don't care who starts up top, doesn't really matter anyway.

Would like to see Tomlin start behind the attacker, Chalobah and Buttterfield as the holding midfielders, allowing butters to spread the butter across the toast.

Had a quick peeky-boo at the stats. Huddersfield have basically done a Boro this season without any of the maligned optimism and malevolent aggression that surrounds the darky smog-filled streets of Middlesbrough every season. They've been permanently stuck in mid-table this season like a tacky fridge magnet you bought on holiday for your nan in Corfu.

Going by previous form and other results I would say it will go several ways;

1.) 0-0 and the entire region of West Yorkshire is sucked into a vortex with 13,000 people exhaling really loudly all at once.

2.) We somehow nick a dodgy 1-0 win after Adomah smashes one in from 35 yards and then gets promptly benched for the next six games in favour of Curtis Main.

3.) Bottle-cap scores a hat-trick and we get drubbed 5-1.

4.) Dodgy penalty. Dodgy red-card. And we lose 1-0. (My personal favourite.)

5.) Karanka suddenly snaps and decides to play 4-4-2 and we play out a classic 3-3 thriller.

Does anyone else think we should all turn up dressed as bottle caps?

Coz boro are excellent at keeping liquids in containers? I like your style

Coz its only the thing that can get score a goal at the Riverside.