oneBoro Forum

Boro V Huddersfield (A) 2-2

Just got in, how are we doing??

We're losing 2-1, our goal came from a poor back pass that Adomah got on to. Sounds like a lot of mistakes throughout the game. Two average teams being averagely average.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

On a different subject, I see Yeovil are winning at Leicester. I really hope they stay up this season.

Might be the only 6 points we get next season if they do...

We've still got to go there yet this season! I wouldn't put money on us winning there the way we're playing.

And Pompey losing again they are seriously in danger of going out of the league altogether

Aye, feel for the fans. Another club screwed up by idiot owners.

I can't work boro out.. I don't get to games anymore but we seem to have everything in place to have a good team... What the bloody hell is going on??

Is Karanka going to sack them all and bring in players that can maybe win..

Very naive rant but just don't know what the score is with the team anymore...

Atleast we've scored 2 games in a row :D

We score when we want, we score when we want, we're the Boro, we score when we want.

Don't feel for Pompey. Hate them. Been through this before haha.

I would feel for most clubs in that position simply because the fans are the ones that get stuffed for things completely out of their control

I live down here, the majority of their fans are chavs, benefit scrougers and just bell ends. Cannot stand the place, they claim they're hard done by but they were the ones spouting all the bull about signing Aguero et al.

No time for them.

Also, the last Pompey game I went to ended in me getting my head kicked in afterwards by Pompey fans whilst I waited for a train - I didn't even open my mouth to deserve it haha! They'd just lost 4-0 to Wimbledon, it was put on TV at their stadium.

And Pompey losing again they are seriously in danger of going out of the league altogether

Don't forget about Big 'Arry's role in their downfall.

Don't forget about Big 'Arry's role in their downfall.

Well yeah true. One of the most overrated managers around in my opinion.

Sorry to hear about that BDS.