oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Boro V Brighton and Hove Albion (A) 2-0

Would a shirt with his name on the back come with the full name, or the "Dimi" that he wears on his shirt do you think?

Having seen some of the people who work in the club shop, I doubt most of him can spell his second name!

(Wasn't attempting it in case I messed up and mooted my point)

Would a shirt with his name on the back come with the full name, or the "Dimi" that he wears on his shirt do you think?

It depends how broad your shoulders are :P

• Latest Posts

• It has been hinted at in the past the Burnley bought him to replace someone who was then never sold, if Gibson had been told these are my starters and even when they're unavailable you won't get a chance he probably wouldn't have signed. according to Johnathan Walters, Gibson was a true professional during his time there Walters added: "I will start by saying Ben is an unbelievable professional, he joined for £15million from Middlesbrough when he had been in and around the England squad and he just didn't play.   "He trained unbelievably well every single day, he is so professional outside of the club, he is always doing things to keep himself on top and improve himself and obviously something has happened. "It looks like he wants to go, something has happened within the club whether it is a falling out with the manager or staff.
    • It must have been a massive shock for poor Ben when he walked into the dressing room on his first day only to find out that Sean Dyche was the Burnley manager. 
    • Just saying things how I see them, Brunners. He’s not even training with Burnley, hasn’t for months, so I don’t think he has any motivation whatsoever to play for them.  By all means disagree, but provide some sort of argument to back your reasoning. 
    • Sean Mark Dyche!    😄
    • That is conjecture, we have no idea why he didn't crack the Burnley team.