• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he drop Dimi, it would go against everything that he has said and done since he came in about keeping your place as long as you're playing well. I know that you desperately want Steele to be back in goal but if the roles were reversed and Steele had made the little mistakes that Dimi has, would you be calling for Dimi to be brought into the team instead of Steele? I'm fairly confident you wouldn't.

Did you not just read my previous post?

I'd rather see Tomlin AMC and Williams AML if they were both going to play personally.

Williams can't play out wide. We still don't know whether Tomlin is effective out wide or not. It's very much about asking those questions between now and the end of the season.

Yes... Well I have anyway. The best spell he had for us in the first team was under Strachan off the striker. He's been tried out wide a few times and been none existent. We know Tomlin plays a good game at number 10 and he's going to be a 1st team player, we don't know whether he can play a good game out wide. Williams deserves his chance at number 10.

Why would he drop Dimi, it would go against everything that he has said and done since he came in about keeping your place as long as you're playing well. I know that you desperately want Steele to be back in goal but if the roles were reversed and Steele had made the little mistakes that Dimi has, would you be calling for Dimi to be brought into the team instead of Steele? I'm fairly confident you wouldn't.

Did you not just read my previous post?

Yes I did.

Yes... Well I have anyway. The best spell he had for us in the first team was under Strachan off the striker. He's been tried out wide a few times and been none existent. We know Tomlin plays a good game at number 10 and he's going to be a 1st team player, we don't know whether he can play a good game out wide. Williams deserves his chance at number 10.

I honestly didnt keep up with too much when he was at 'Artlepool, but I know he got a couple of goals and generally was considered successful, what position was he playing for pools out of interest? Was he playing off the striker?

Williams starts

Dimi, Varga, Omeruo, Gibson, Friend, Leadbitter, Whitehead, Adomah, Tomlin, Williams, Graham.

Steele, Atkinson, Morris, Butterfield, Ledesma, Kamara, Chalobah

Dimi

Varga Omeruo Gibson Friend

Leadbitter Whitehead

Adomah Tomlin Williams

Graham

Or Tomlin and Williams swapped, depending on what AK thinks is Luke Williams' best position