oneBoro Forum

Kei Kamara

Nice video produced by Kick Tv about kamara and gives a bit of insight into our training ground and players at the club, its a decent watch.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realised you posted it a minute before me so I've deleted it on the other thread :p

I couldn't find anywhere to put it so decided to make another thread, you choice of thread was probably better than making a whole new one but oh well :)

Looked the real deal in his first few games when played in his strongest position. Capable striker at this level I think plus he has to be good for team spirit. Some of the younger lads could learn a thing of two from him both on and off the field.

When he first came in people were saying what a breath of fresh air he was. Not only off the field but on the pitch, a player that was good in the air, scored a useful amount of goals and was reasonably mobile.

Seems like he's fallen out of favour quite quickly with our fans. I think he's good enough just needs to get a system behind him that works. When him, Emnes, Carayol and Adomah lined up against Doncaster he looked superb. Shame really, as he showed much promise in glimpses.

When he first came in people were saying what a breath of fresh air he was. Not only off the field but on the pitch, a player that was good in the air, scored a useful amount of goals and was reasonably mobile.

Seems like he's fallen out of favour quite quickly with our fans. I think he's good enough just needs to get a system behind him that works. When him, Emnes, Carayol and Adomah lined up against Doncaster he looked superb. Shame really, as he showed much promise in glimpses.

I agree with this. I think he needs to be played up front rather than on the wing but that won't happen whilst Graham is here and even the Main is preferred up top.

He suited Mowbray's system where he linked up very with our wingers in particular and helped Adomah's early season scoring spree. I can't remember too many times he has played as the central striker under Karanka as he has usually been used as a winger, so it's hard to say whether he does or doesn't suit Karanka's system but it is pretty clear that Karanka doesn't rate him too highly so could be sold this summer.

Honestly, whatever happens with him I'll always be a Kei Kamara fan now, I'll follow him where ever he ends up.

His attitude and cheeriness is infectious, even watching his film makes me feel great!