oneBoro Forum

Boro V Derby County 1-0

As bad as he was on Saturday his ability (technically) is apparent. He does seem anxious to impress and the tantrum was probably borne as a resault of frustration. I think he needs some proper coaching and managing; in the head and on the field. A full pre season with the team will be good for him.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that graphic finally dismisses the myth that he only passes sideways.

Indeed. Many of those passes were backwards so he does have some versatility.

Tomlin hasn't set the world alight for us since he turned up (for which there are a number of legitimate reasons).

It's why so many january buys initially look like flops. Not everyone settles at the same pace.

You know, maybe I'm the only one who thinks like this. I don't think it was a mistake buying him. IMO there are plenty of reasons to see why he's our AMC next year.

Maybe one of the legitimate reasons is that he simply isn't good enough? I have no idea yet whether he is or isn't, I'm just wanting to see more from him. He should be playing 90 mins every game for me regardless of performance as we have absolutely nothing to play for and we'd be better off putting things in place for next season now. He will have a pivotal role next season or at least I assume he will so it's important to know that he is actually good enough.

I can see 13 out of 65 there me old chum. That's 20% or 1 in 5 passes backwards. Not half bad at all if you ask me ;)

I can see 13 out of 65 there me old chum. That's 20% or 1 in 5 passes backwards. Not half bad at all if you ask me ;)

I was joking mate but you've actually counted them :D

Tomlin hasn't set the world alight for us since he turned up (for which there are a number of legitimate reasons).

It's why so many january buys initially look like flops. Not everyone settles at the same pace.

You know, maybe I'm the only one who thinks like this. I don't think it was a mistake buying him. IMO there are plenty of reasons to see why he's our AMC next year.

Maybe one of the legitimate reasons is that he simply isn't good enough? I have no idea yet whether he is or isn't, I'm just wanting to see more from him. He should be playing 90 mins every game for me regardless of performance as we have absolutely nothing to play for and we'd be better off putting things in place for next season now. He will have a pivotal role next season or at least I assume he will so it's important to know that he is actually good enough.

Except he's a proven player in the Championship, so that just doesn't hold water to me. It's not like he's some unknown we've just picked up and don't know whether he can play in this league.

I was joking mate but you've actually counted them :D

YOU DON'T JOKE WHEN WE'RE TALKING ABOUT LEADBOOTS!