oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Boro V Derby County 1-0

I reckon our keepers next season will be Dimi and Meijas

What kind of reception will Steve McClaren get from the Boro fans? (He deserves as much respect as possible IMO)

We should sacrifice a virgin (if we can find one).

Who would you start with and should we get at Derby straight away?

I'd start with the Virgin Mary and work down.

Of course we should go for them. I'd play Mary up front, fed by Joseph and Baby Jesus. Saint Peter in the hole. The other apostles should be able to handle midfield and defence. Satan in goal (big fella and scary).

Will I get to do 3 games on the spin?

Get this one right and you'll have a place on the right hand of the Lord.

Will this be the LEAST POSTED M/D THREAD OF THE SEASON......so far?

That, my son, is a mystery.

What kind of reception will Steve McClaren get from the Boro fans? (He deserves as much respect as possible IMO)

Of course we should go for them. I'd play Mary up front, fed by Joseph and Baby Jesus. Saint Peter in the hole. The other apostles should be able to handle midfield and defence. Satan in goal (big fella and scary).

This post is like an advert for the adverse effects of cocaine :P

I reckon our keepers next season will be Dimi and Meijas

I think you are right. But will there be any takers for Steele if we want to sell him at a good price and not just give him away for 1-2 mil? I'm hoping for at least 3 mil but with him not playing since november and not being able to get past an againg Dimi it does not look good regarding a potential fee.

I wouldn't want saint Peter in the hole :(

I wouldn't want saint Peter in the hole :(

Disagree. Peter can read the game well and has a good first touch. I'll grant you that he lacks match fitness though.

I'd have thought Baby Jesus needed more time in the youth team, before making his senior debut. I'm worried he won't be able to hold his own against the big, rough-and-tumble Rams? ;)

I'd have thought Baby Jesus needed more time in the youth team, before making his senior debut. I'm worried he won't be able to hold his own against the big, rough-and-tumble Rams? ;)

I wouldn't underestimate him, AR. What The Little Fella might lack in age and physical stature, he more than makes up for with those silky Bethlehem skills. He's a master of the dummy and if the worst comes to the worst he can suck the defenders' ankles. :cool:

Jesus definitely needs to play in central defence... He's very good at dealing with crosses :P

All joking apart and with the greatest of respect to everyone we always keep off the relegion topic due to very personal beliefs, or not if that is the case, of all members and I kindly ask that any future post can drop the religious undertone so that we need not impede on any boundaries or sensitivities............thanks!

All joking apart and with the greatest of respect to everyone we always keep off the relegion topic due to very personal beliefs, or not if that is the case, of all members and I kindly ask that any future post can drop the religious undertone so that we need not impede on any boundaries or sensitivities............thanks!

Noted. Fun though.

Pah!

On a side note I'm in the programme on Saturday :)

• Latest Posts

• Really good idea, I’ll do some contacting and reaching out to some of these social media accounts. If anyone else has ideas or contacts as to how to grow the community, we’re open to ideas 👍
    • My point is that England didn't even look fully comfortable against an awful scratch Montenegro side. The defense has been carved apart repeatedly in these qualifiers, and I'm sure John Stones still has nightmares about throwing away that semi-final against the Netherlands. A lot of the trouble come from needlessly playing it out from the back and inviting pressure. England's attack has been fantastic for a while now, I've not said any different, 33 goals in 7 games is brilliant, but if anything they look less secure defensively since the World Cup. I'd back England against any team at the Euros, but they're currently never comfortable even with a solid lead. They were 5-1 up against Kosovo and were practically hanging on at the end.
    • As if people still think Venus signed Ayala 
    • Colchester  v  Bradford. D Crawley  v  Morecambe. H Exeter  v  Cheltenham. A Forest Green  v  Plymouth. H Grimsby  v  Newport. D L/Orient  v  Scunthorpe. (Wright) H Macclesfield  v  Mansfield. D Northampton  v  Crewe. A Port Vale  v  Carlisle. H Salford  v  Swindon. A .......... Stevenage  v  Oldham. A Walsall  v  Cambridge. H
    • This day 15th November 1994 - Boro's young guns go down to Ancona in this Anglo-Italian compatition Boro took the lead after 10 minutes then struggled to impose themselves on the game, the youth in the team v experience they were facing proved too much in the end, with Ancona levelling on the hour mark & scoring 2 late goals in the 80th & 90th to put the game beyond Boro