oneBoro Forum

Boro V Derby County 1-0

Jesus definitely needs to play in central defence... He's very good at dealing with crosses :P

If you insist.

Woodgate back in full training on Monday.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Pah!

On a side note I'm in the programme on Saturday :)

Did you volunteer to sit on a wall at half time, get pushed off and have all the King's horses and all the King's men try to put you together again?

Really looking forward to this one - will be up early and looking for streams. Hope Steve gets a good welcome. Can't imagine we'll get three points, mind, but hope it'll be a good game regardless.

All joking apart and with the greatest of respect to everyone we always keep off the relegion topic due to very personal beliefs, or not if that is the case, of all members and I kindly ask that any future post can drop the religious undertone so that we need not impede on any boundaries or sensitivities............thanks!

Haha I read that as "relegation"

Unless the Echo know something we don't I'm surprised to see they've gone with Steele in goal today with Tomas Mejias on the bench they even say AK has no new injury worries so why Dimi Konstantopoulos isn't in I don't know

Unless the Echo know something we don't I'm surprised to see they've gone with Steele in goal today with Tomas Mejias on the bench they even say AK has no new injury worries so why Dimi Konstantopoulos isn't in I don't know

The echo know absolutely nothing regarding the boro, their team line up guess is as good as ours.

I might be wrong (nothing unusual there) but if we beat Derby today do Leicester get promoted due to last nights win without kicking a ball today???

If so this game for Derby takes on some significance

I might be wrong (nothing unusual there) but if we beat Derby today do Leicester get promoted due to last nights win without kicking a ball today???

If so this game for Derby takes on some significance

Not quite DS ..... derby have to fail to win AND QPR have to get beat at Bournemouth for Leicester to be promoted today .... but they have a home game midweek where they can secure promotion IF today doesnt work out .

If McClaren sets Derby up anything like he did last time he was here it will be a boring tactical game(like Karanka sets us up currently. But hopefully Derby come here pushing for the 3 points they desperately need for the last realistic automatic promotion spot so they should set up a bit more open for more entertaining game with a better chance of us getting 3 points.

Does anyone know what time the away team coach usually arrives?.