• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Think this will be the start of 18 points from 18!! And we will sneak a playoff spot!!! Haha!! Gotta dream!!!

We've got league positions to play for, and with teams above us so closely placed on points there's no reason we can't finish 7th or 8th instead of 13th or 14th. Could be the difference between attracting better players or not for next season at the very least.

This is going to be the second league game I've been able to get to this season, and second in a row too after seeing the Derby win, so I'm hoping for a good performance under the lights tonight.

Don't forget to fill your boots at the club shop too, Previous 2 seasons shirts are £5 a pop and shorts are £3... Ideal if anyone out there needs a 5-a-side team strip :P

Also, just thinking, the club haven't used their available quota of home cheaper ticket offers this season have they? Anyone reckon they might slip one in before the end of the season?

Also, just thinking, the club haven't used their available quota of home cheaper ticket offers this season have they? Anyone reckon they might slip one in before the end of the season?

Maybe the last home game of the season?

Saw somewhere the other day that Southampton are subsidising the cost of the last away game of the season and travel (Swansea I think), so it's only £5 a ticket and £5 for the coach. Good idea I think

Make sure you buy a programme tonight because i'm in it :D

Page 3?

I could hold my own on page 3 :heart:

hope you are holding your own would hate to see it loose

Surely it has to be George Friend on page 3...unless they can persuade any of the WAGs to do it? :D :P

In spite of Birmingham's good away record, my money's on Boro to make it a hat-trick of wins. Not likely to be a great performance and Brum will make it difficult as they go in search of the final few points to guarantee safety. Expect it will be similar to the Derby game, which wasn't exactly a thriller, by all accounts.

My Prediction: Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Birmingham

Make sure you buy a programme tonight because i'm in it :D

Page 3?

I could hold my own on page 3 :heart:

hope you are holding your own would hate to see it loose

Surely it has to be George Friend on page 3...unless they can persuade any of the WAGs to do it? :D :P

In spite of Birmingham's good away record, my money's on Boro to make it a hat-trick of wins. Not likely to be a great performance and Brum will make it difficult as they go in search of the final few points to guarantee safety. Expect it will be similar to the Derby game, which wasn't exactly a thriller, by all accounts.

My Prediction: Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Birmingham

Lee Tomlin should be on page 3 with his moobs

I will go with 1-0 Boro too.

Luke williams to score