oneBoro Forum

Boro V Birmingham City 3-1

Page 3?

I could hold my own on page 3 :heart:

hope you are holding your own would hate to see it loose

Surely it has to be George Friend on page 3...unless they can persuade any of the WAGs to do it? :D :P

In spite of Birmingham's good away record, my money's on Boro to make it a hat-trick of wins. Not likely to be a great performance and Brum will make it difficult as they go in search of the final few points to guarantee safety. Expect it will be similar to the Derby game, which wasn't exactly a thriller, by all accounts.

My Prediction: Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Birmingham

Lee Tomlin should be on page 3 with his moobs

I will go with 1-0 Boro too.

Luke williams to score

Who with?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Birmingham's last 5 games have been goalfests compared to ours and they have a good knack of always knicking one goal at least. They have more to play for than us with Barnsley, Blackpool and Charlton all at home tonight they'll no doubt be looking over their shoulder with a little bit of trepidation as they are not safe yet!

I think Birmingham will score, it's just a case of whether we have enough in us to score 2 to win this game.

We've got league positions to play for, and with teams above us so closely placed on points there's no reason we can't finish 7th or 8th instead of 13th or 14th. Could be the difference between attracting better players or not for next season at the very least.

This is going to be the second league game I've been able to get to this season, and second in a row too after seeing the Derby win, so I'm hoping for a good performance under the lights tonight.

Don't forget to fill your boots at the club shop too, Previous 2 seasons shirts are £5 a pop and shorts are £3... Ideal if anyone out there needs a 5-a-side team strip :P

Also, just thinking, the club haven't used their available quota of home cheaper ticket offers this season have they? Anyone reckon they might slip one in before the end of the season?

With the news about the reduced price shirts, would anyone be willing to pick me up a couple of shirts for my children and post them out if I send you the money by PayPal??

My daughter turns 3 in a couple of weeks and I'd live to ruin her life by keeping boro in the family. And my 16 month old would look great in a juninho one!! PM me if you could oblige. Thanks.

I could hold my own on page 3 :heart:

hope you are holding your own would hate to see it loose

Surely it has to be George Friend on page 3...unless they can persuade any of the WAGs to do it? :D :P

In spite of Birmingham's good away record, my money's on Boro to make it a hat-trick of wins. Not likely to be a great performance and Brum will make it difficult as they go in search of the final few points to guarantee safety. Expect it will be similar to the Derby game, which wasn't exactly a thriller, by all accounts.

My Prediction: Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Birmingham

Lee Tomlin should be on page 3 with his moobs

I will go with 1-0 Boro too.

Luke williams to score

Who with?

your mam

Looking forward to tonight, I haven't had chance to see any of the January signings play live, apart from on TV.

Hoping for the same line-up as Derby, injury permitting. 2-0 to Boro.

Dimi, Friend, Butterfield, Leadbitter ©, Varga, Graham, L Williams, Gibson, Chalobah, Omeruo, Adomah

Steele, Tomlin, Ledesma, Main, Atkinson, Kitching, Woodgate

Subs: Steele, Tomlin, Ledesma, Main, Atkinson, Kitching, Woodgate #UTB

Like that team, surprised JB is back in though, would have thought ledesma would have started

Good to see woody back on the bench anyway

Ledesma wouldn't start because he's not an AMC really. We're clearly really pushing the "play Jacob high up the pitch" thing though.

Tomlin will get another 30 minute run out, play a few good balls but nothing will happen and people will continue calling him poor. I really feel for him, just like I felt for JB when he wasn't getting the game time.