Top Posters In This Topic

I like Tomlin already for some reason, lads got passion, which we need

I'll save you a seat at the Tomlin fanclub :P

Budge up! :D

Room for a not-so-little one?

Plenty of space. So far that makes four of us! :P

Is tomlin sitting down cos if he is one of you may have to sit on the floor

all the goals

Brilliant highlights. Great goals by butterfield and the Birmingham fella (flew like a bullet that).

And that brum defending at the end was like something out of mike bassett England manager :p

quality!

Gibson's first yellow was a clever professional foul as they were looking sure to break on us with not very many defenders back and it was only ever going to be a yellow card if it was a little tug on his shirt or a blatantly pulling him back by his shirt as he did.

Omeruo's second yellow after then wasn't a foul and I think the referee only gave Omeruo a second yellow because he knew all he could give Gibson was one yellow despite it being so blatant so transferred some of the punishment onto Omeruo. Malicious refereeing.

The referee was infuriatingly bad. I'm not the sort to give abuse to referees but even I joined in with the crowd sticking their fingers up at him whilst he was stood waiting to give Tomlin a yellow for his crowd celebration, not for his yellow but for the Omeruo and Gibson shambles.

I pop to gran caneria for the week and it all goes bonkers. Wtf happened? From c.roddy's highlights omerous looked reasonable, Gibsons looked like something of nothing, or should I say a lanky streak of *** making something of nothing. Anyway cracking goals and cracking result. Can't wait to see the patchwork defence on Saturday with 4xCBs out!!!!!