• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very modest so I just want a win. I really want to go into the summer feeling good and optimistic about next season, so an undefeated run will be very welcome.

Its going to be annoying to watch a team probably get promoted this weekend that have spent a fraction of the money we have, really pleased for them though. Just shows you dont need to spend a fortune to get out of this league. Looks like they have a really good transfer system in place and are a well run club.

Fancied us for a point but with 3 key defenders out im not expecting to get anything. Would be fantastic if we could go unbeaten until the end of the season even if we draw a few games, will make a huge difference going into the summer and next season. Would like to see this team;

----------Dimi------------

Varga--Woody--Ayala--Chalobah

----Leadbitter--Whitehead----

Adomah--Butterfield---Williams

------------Graham-------------

Also dont know if it has been mentioned yet but Gary Parkinson is a guest of honour at the game on saturday

@Scottwilsonecho: Aitor Karanka in upbeat mood at #Boro presser despite defensive problems. Says he knows what back 4 is going to be but that it's "unusual".

What position does Adam Atkinson play? And is Morris available?.

I think we will play Chalobah LB with Woodgate and Ayala CB. Varga RB obviously.

Or maybe even Leadbitter LB?. He should be able to do a decent job there.

Its going to be annoying to watch a team probably get promoted this weekend that have spent a fraction of the money we have, really pleased for them though. Just shows you dont need to spend a fortune to get out of this league. Looks like they have a really good transfer system in place and are a well run club.

Fancied us for a point but with 3 key defenders out im not expecting to get anything. Would be fantastic if we could go unbeaten until the end of the season even if we draw a few games, will make a huge difference going into the summer and next season. Would like to see this team;

----------Dimi------------

Varga--Woody--Ayala--Chalobah

----Leadbitter--Whitehead----

Adomah--Butterfield---Williams

------------Graham-------------

Also dont know if it has been mentioned yet but Gary Parkinson is a guest of honour at the game on saturday

Is Ayala fit? Or Woody for that matter?

Chalobah left back?

Harsh on Tomlin?