oneBoro Forum

Boro V Burnley (A) 1-0

People pointed him out to a steward and he was subsequently pulled. Singing was a bad idea but it was just an attempt to rescue the situation from a row between some drunk blokes. Nothing but a shambles really and really seemed to raise burnley fans tempers.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

This hatred for Dyche has nothing to do with that whole FA Cup thing is it?

It's been nearly 20 years might be time to let it go, good result today though just wish we found this knack of getting 1 goal in a game 2 months ago we would probably already be sat in the playoffs. Great form to go into next season though.

Not for me. To me he's just a b***end.

Have you ever actually listened to him talk, he's seriously one of the worst for blaming things on everyone else and making excuses.

Well then what a game!

Dimi is turning out to be another good buy from tony Mowbray, been a few of them hasn't there!

Shame about the minute silence.

New adopted slogan from Liverpool

Liverpool "dare to dream"

It's been nearly 20 years might be time to let it go, good result today though just wish we found this knack of getting 1 goal in a game 2 months ago we would probably already be sat in the playoffs. Great form to go into next season though.

I hate him because of something he said in the summer, i cant remember exactly which player of ours it was ( emnes i think ) but there was something happening and he decided to have a dig at the club for no reason at all, just sticking his daft fat ginger head in our business when it has nothing to do with him

What happened after the game?

Bit of fighting after the game outside the ground, police finally arrived and separated both sets of fans, they started throwing bottles, coins etc at each other until the police managed to move the burnley fans back and put the boro fans on the busses.

Could have easily been avoided by keeping the away fans in for ten minutes though

I hate him because of something he said in the summer, i cant remember exactly which player of ours it was ( emnes i think ) but there was something happening and he decided to have a dig at the club for no reason at all, just sticking his daft fat ginger head in our business when it has nothing to do with him

He also said something about us celebrating like we had won the league when we beat them in December.

Was constantly shouting at the ref/fourth official today every two minutes today too every time we went near his players

His hatred for us is definitely the FA Cup thing. He just can't let it go.

Can some explain to me what we did to Dyche 20yrs ago in the FA cup?

We beat them in the Semi Final of the FA Cup in 1997.

Were 2-0 down, got it into extra time, went 3-2 up, conceded in the 119th minute and then won it at the replay (edit there woops)

Sean Dyche scored in the game.

Guess he's been grumpily holding a grudge ever since.

We won the replay 3-0.

(weirdly, the FA's own website says we won it on penalties, which clearly wasn't the case...)

We beat them in the Semi Final of the FA Cup in 1997.

Were 2-0 down, got it into extra time, went 3-2 up, conceded in the 119th minute and then won it at the replay (edit there woops)

Sean Dyche scored in the game.

Guess he's been grumpily holding a grudge ever since.

We won the replay 3-0.

(weirdly, the FA's own website says we won it on penalties, which clearly wasn't the case...)

Cheers mate....

So just seen the FLS highlights . Great run from Tomlin for the goal !

But the Ayala red card I seriously think they were two stupidest yellow cards I have ever seen . First one was pointless and unnecessary and he just seemed to lose his head and that seemed to carry on to the second yellow which was again daft.