oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Boro V Millwall 1-2

This is spooky after reading the opening post!!!

Where are you finding 80/1 for play offs aarfy? Can only find 21/1 for it and 101/1 to get promoted

That was for promotion.

Getting confused.

Thelio is still a naughty boy though...

I made a slight change for you AA:D

Everybody saw what I originally wrote though so.... YOU CAN'T UNSEE IT.

Can't believe I put Wolves on my coupon today. i forgot they got promoted. FFS.

Wigan 1-0 Reading!!!!

3%!!!

Bournemouth 1-1 Wednesday

2.5%

Bournemouth 1-2 Wednesday!!!!!!!

I'm effing loving this.

Nigel Atkinson was bemoaning suspensions and injuries today in the paper whether that was looking for an excuse am not too sure but so far it is looking to be a "Good Friday" at the moment though would like to see Wednesday win or for the ref to blow the whistle right now so it ends as a draw ha ha!!

Ok seems as if I got my wish!!

Back to 3% :)

Bournemouth 1-2 Wednesday :D :D 3%

That's the spirit! :D

Interesting fact about Millwall.

The Den was actually named after Leslie Grantham's character - Dirty Den from Eastenders. Another interesting fact, although rather dubious, is that Steve Lomas was fired as Millwall manager for recreating Leslie Grantham's act of fiddling with himself on a web-camera whilst wearing a West Ham shirt.

Did you also know that the South Stand at Millwall is made entirely from jellied eels and mash? This is why Millwall fans like to tear out the seats and throw them on the pitch - they are trying to get at the lovely eely-mashy goodness that is underneath.

I think Reading will lose the same next match :D

Certainly hope so!

Looking at the stats (as well as the scoreline obviously) wigan are giving reading an absolute pasting!

13 shots to 1

9 shots on target to 1

65% possesion to 35%

• Latest Posts

• Oxford was very young when he broke through at West Ham and probably not ready physically to be a fixture and fitting, especially in a premier league team. Perhaps he cannot settle in Germany, especially being out of the first team. He sort of fits the profile the club want in a signing. Someone who can maximise their potential over time. He also shares the same agent as Marvin Johnson so a relationship for negotiation is there. He must have some talent to break through at such a young age.
    • There's also a reason why augsburgs decided to pay for him after a loan stint at them. They clearly seen something in him 
    • They are top division clubs though and can’t give him the game time he needs. So it’s better to get something than just letting his contract run out without first team football. The Augsburg stint does seem a bit weird though. Maybe neither club are convinced by his desire or work rate to make it at the top. 
    • That’s all fair enough. I just feel that if two different clubs (West Ham and now Augsburg) are happy enough to let a supposed “hot prospect” leave their club’s for next to nothing, there’s something not quite right. 
    • If pulis was still here for the next 2 seasons do you think spence and Coulson would have got a chance. Probably not. And both there contracts would of ran out.