• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Not playing at all well today

I knew this would happen when Blackpool didn't turn up against Burnley. it gave Mill***e the impetus before this game knowing that a win would lift them out of the relegation zone.

Its easier to play a side sleep-walking into the relegation zone than one that is firmly in it.

Playing 3-4-2-1 or whatever is not helping either...

FFS!

What did I miss?

More shambolic defending and Millwall go 2-0 up? I didn't even know we were 1-0 down before!

BORO 0 - 2 MILLWALL

Our defence is sounding shocking today...just bloody typical! :@

Thats all folks......well not many expected this but we should not be surprised either.

Millwall like playing at Middlesbrough.

Scoring 3 to win without conceeding again just do not see it

From the BBC live text:

Goal! Middlesbrough 0, Millwall 1. Stefan Maierhofer (Millwall) header from the centre of the box to the top right corner. Assisted by Lee Martin with a cross following a corner.

Goal! Middlesbrough 0, Millwall 2. Stefan Maierhofer (Millwall) header from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Lee Martin with a cross.

Anyone see a pattern here? Think our lads are already on holiday...

From the BBC live text:

Goal! Middlesbrough 0, Millwall 1. Stefan Maierhofer (Millwall) header from the centre of the box to the top right corner. Assisted by Lee Martin with a cross following a corner.

Goal! Middlesbrough 0, Millwall 2. Stefan Maierhofer (Millwall) header from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Lee Martin with a cross.

Anyone see a pattern here? Think our lads are already on holiday...

The pattern to me is that the assists came from an area where players are out of position