•  

Blackburn vs Yeovil

Bournemouth vs Sheff Wed

Charlton vs Bolton

Huddersfield vs Brighton

Wigan vs Reading

Blackpool vs Burnley

Doncaster vs Derby

All these fixtures are being played tomorrow, so there's a good chance any existing hope could vanish by the time we play Millwall.

Eh!?

My comments are aimed at Bailey who let/encouraged his misses to slag off a true gentleman on social media which then created a poisonous atmosphere around the club. Skippy had a point (although he's been watching too much Green St if he thinks Millwall have any sort of terrace culture/atmosphere).

it always gets me when players get abuse because of their wives ,

and the comments about how he should have reigned her in ,

how many on here would mind being reigned in by their missus . im sure wed all say sorry love ill do what you say from now on ,yeh right

She should have known her place....

The kitchen

If the leash was the right length there wouldn't have been a problem in the first place.

:D:D

Might have been easier to just confiscate her phone (I hear PCs are too complicated for WAGs to use ;) )

Anyway...back to the match. Still confident about getting the win, but have to say my enthusiasm is dampened by the knowledge that, realistically, we're only playing for pride & league position.

Still, a nice unbeaten run to finish the season should set us up nicely for glory and a Premier League return next year. I shall be placing a bet on this ASAP...and not just the usual couple of quid I throw at my accumulators.

Does anyone think it likely that we'll see a new face added to the team, one of the youngsters I mean? Didn't Karanka say a few weeks ago that he intended to give one or two of them a game but only when it was the right time? I wonder if he might go for it now or would he prefer to let the lads continue this good run?

It would be daft putting a youngster in the team while we still have any chance of reaching the playoffs tbh. Think he might give a few youngsters a chance against Yeovil if we cant reach the playoffs by then

It would be daft putting a youngster in the team while we still have any chance of reaching the playoffs tbh. Think he might give a few youngsters a chance against Yeovil if we cant reach the playoffs by then

Yeah that was kind of my thinking as well. Also a few little things are getting going - Butterfield and Tomlin getting some time together - and that could be something big for us next season so it might be useful to keep them in anyway? Wasn't it Morris who was the main youngster likely to get in the side and he's a midfielder I believe?

Stick to our best 11 until the play offs become mathematically impossible! As crazy as it sounds I actually still believe we can sneak into 6th place given the unpredictable nature of this league. Crazier things have happened in football..