oneBoro Forum

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

we are playing pretty well at the moment - much more confidence - don't underestimate us

WON LAST TWO AT FOREST AND WIGAN - IF WE CAN BEAT THEM , WE CAN BEAT YOU

bailey is back from injury - McD will be lucky to be on the bench and Hoyte doesn't get in the reserves -

There is zero chance of you being in the playoffs

regardless of Saturday, we will beat Donny on Monday and stay up - See you next year

we are playing pretty well at the moment - much more confidence - don't underestimate us

bailey is back from injury - McD will be lucky to be on the bench and Hoyte doesn't get in the reserves -

regardless of Saturday, we will beat Donny on Monday and stay up - See you next year

Nice of you to write your attacking post in Thelio.

Living for many years just down the road from your old ground and visiting it on many an occasion its nice to finally find out what you are using your new ground for "A donkey sanctuary is a perfect addition to the area". :D

Hope you do stay up mate most of my inlaws are Lion supporters and I need to be able to have a laugh at them now and again.

Both statements contain the same amount of bull***.

While I don't underestimate you, you beat a Forest team that can't buy a victory at the minute and the Wigan Reserve team, so there are caveats to your wins.

We beat Burnley (on their turf, only Leicester have done that. We're also the only team to do the double over them), Brighton (who beat Leicester 4-1 in their next game) and Derby (Made a great attacking side look average) (All teams in the promotion hunt) as well as Birmingham (who we beat with 9 men).

You're playing us as we enter one of our best stretches of form all season (bar those 6 wins in a row in Jan). I just can't see you getting anything, sorry.

You beat wigan when they were resting loads of players for the FA cup and everyone is beating forest at the moment

We beat Burnley and Derby in the last few weeks, IF WE CAN BEAT THEM, WE CAN BEAT YOU :cool:

Why has Mcdonald and Hoyte been dropped from the team? also how is Bailey playing?

Think you will just stay up though, Charlton are struggling and Blackpool are in free fall at the moment

that's a reasonable bunch of points - I don't suggest we will win - but teams in need often find a way - hence the point about playoffs - none of your team will truly believe they can make it - especially after Friday and that 5% edge makes the difference sometimes - I didn't think I was being particularly antagonistic - I think you were flattered at Burnley and we beat Derby away before a terrible injury period - you shouldn't run our area down - you are more working class than us - nobody is in a rush to live in Middlesboro and your stadium with your crowds now is an embarrassment - where are you Premier League fans

we face the yuppies moving in - billion pound development on our doorstep

http://surreycanal.com/

lets hope for a good game with us winning

I have a few counter points.

1. Did you watch the Burnley game? It was one of the best defensive efforts I've ever seen. It was true counter attacking football.

2. We're not actually going for the playoffs. That's the fans dream (and Lee Tomlin, who says it'd be great to make it), but Karanka has banned all talk of the play offs and we're playing for pride.

3. You came on here and basically told us you were the best and we all sucked and you'd win, of course it came off antagonistic.

4. At least we don't have the reputation Millwall has. There's a reason no one likes you very much.

Nobody was running your area down. It was a clever poke in the ribs at the donkeys we were happy to offload and you snapped up. Obviously flew straight over your head.

I for one don't think it will be a push over as you guys need the points a lot more than we do. (Most boro fans realise the play offs are a pipe dream but there's nothing wrong with a bit of optimism). But saying that I honestly don't think you'll get anything at the riverside

Fair points, we wernt flattered at Burnley, they had more chances but we played very well and took our chances when they came

Considering we average more than you and you brought about 200 to Boro last season you cant really call our attendances "embarrassing"

Not to mention by my count we've lost 3 games at home all season in the league, and we're very near the top in clean sheets kept.

How many goals do Millwall score usually?