oneBoro Forum
Redcar Pebble

Horse Racing Talk/Tips/Bets

I imagine that there will be a few on here who enjoy the occasional (regular) bet on the horse, so I thought this would thread would bring us all together on this.

Anyone having a bet today? Good meetings at Cheltenham and Newmarket. Quite fancy She Ranks Me in the 2:40 at Cheltenham. McCain is flying at the moment, and Fehily rode a treble for him on Sunday.

Guest CallumRoddy17

13:45 Newmarket - Lacing - Should be about 7/2.

R L Moore riding it and its Fahey's horse.

Should run a good race the only horses which should challenge him are Mary McPhee, No Delusion & maybes Belle Fille but that is probably are outside bet.

This type of thread has often been mentioned so have no problems keeping it going however I will move this to the other football section as the main section is for all Boro related issues

Used to have a Coral account some years ago, probably still do, tried to get back in the swing of things again last year but its changed it webpage some what and I can't for the life of me grasp how to place a yankee/doubles and trebles and the like.

Really pee's me off because I used to be able to watch the races and bet at the same time especially in the evenings. Due to my health and not being able to go into these places that was a great pastime for me.

Anybody know of a betting site that is simple to follow for placing bets.

I use paddy power. it has a very good layout, will be pretty easy to pick up

Grand National day folks .....  i  have a big feeling  were gonna see the first female winning jockey today

big chance for Nina Carberry   ive had a tenner each way