Boro vs Reading (A) 0-2

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Fell asleep for the first 20mins cost us two goals. Williams to lightweight in the centre Varga a liability at the back. Lots of sloppy passes need whitehead Williams off, grant and Tomlin on

Reading been playing for time since 25 mins

Why the **** did we sign Whitehead in the first place?

Because Boro as always been a retirement place for old ******* like him who are past it !!

So has whitehead actually done anything in particular wrong tonight? Or did everyone just see his name on the teamsheet and decide that its his fault if we lose?

Genuine question.

So has whitehead actually done anything in particular wrong tonight? Or did everyone just see his name on the teamsheet and decide that its his fault if we lose?

Genuine question.

I just seen that he has picked up his 14th yellow card of the season. Someone had to take the blame :D

But on a more serious note what does he actually offer us? Has he done anything productive this season?

Genuine question.

Of the few games I've seen live this season, all he seems to do is pass the ball backwards or lose it

Whitehead has been poor. Too many touches gets caught in possession. Gets booked trying to make up for his mistakes. But in other news I've only just noticed that Adomah is playing ?