oneBoro Forum
AnglianRed

Boro vs Reading (A) 0-2

In a parallel universe, Mark Schwarzer is readying himself to replace Petr Cech for Chelsea in the CL semi final.

Haha was about to post that. Good on him. Remember when he was past it when we let him.go for free like 7 years ago?

Just in from golf, how've we started?

Obviously not too well... 1-0 Reading

Guest Tellerion

Fuark..

Haha was about to post that. Good on him. Remember when he was past it when we let him.go for free like 7 years ago?

One of the worst transfer decisions in boro history.

Le Fondre who else? Are we going to suffer another 4 on the spin to make up for winning 4 on the spin

• Latest Posts

• You know I had a feeling fry could be moving on, with what we know off here about Gibson, the pretty strong links to Reece oxford on a permanent move made no sense, specially with woodgates desire for a back 4.
    • Very arguable, and I dare say it would be mainly boro fans that would have that view. I personally don’t rate Fry that much though. 
    • i do find it amusing that less than 5 months ago that the general consensus on this board was not a penny less than £20m for Fry. I believe the bench mark we used was the fee Brighton paid for Bristol Citys Webster. However fast forward just 5 months and some of our fans are now happy to take half of that (some would probably take less than half). Dael Fry certainly has not set the standards he previously set but there are a number of factors contributing towards that. However, in the last few weeks his performances have improved and i for one hope he stays and continues to improve. And we then sell him for a fee we all felt his ability and performances merited.  I certainly would not be giving up on him. I talked in an earlier post about showing the younger members of our team some patience during they development. Fry falls in to that category. He is 22 and it is rare you see a complete defender, especially a centre half, at the age of 22.  Lets be patient with him whilst he plays his way out of this sticky patch and then sell him for a fee his ability merits eh.
    • Nixon is such a lazy chunt! As if he makes a fooking living out of that nonsense.    embressing Nixon. And he’s an ever bigger chunt in real life! Had several encounters..